Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams Rumour

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
that would be amazing, get a load of compensation because of the length of his contract and maybe he would take Hawkins with him. Not going to happen though is it

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[ll]699_1226889231[/ll]

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps the Huddersfield chairman was at Brunton Park on Saturday.???

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Someone f***ing ring him and ask then!!

Until we have a wma file on here of him saying he is going then go away "deanoseagulls" please

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
All I Said Was Something That I Had Been Told That Is All - Does No-one Else Repeat What They Have Been Told Then

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All I Said Was Something That I Had Been Told That Is All - Does No-one Else Repeat What They Have Been Told Then

I have been told a lot of things that have turned out to be lies and nonsense. But in this instance, the term "Cry Wolf" comes to mind. Who told you? The leaves in your teabag? The Whispering Wind? The little leprechaun on your shoulder? Why don't you go away you ridiculous person.

Sorry, in anaswer to your question, no I don't repeat things people have told me if someone tells me such nonsense, I just smirk to myself, think "aw bless" and get on with my life.

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
Try reading the original thread - this is not shit stirring - just what i was told

Hi

With all the big debates that are happening on this board I thought I would share with you something I heard last week. I was working away up north and heard a rumour from someone that I know up there.

Apparently it is rumoured that Micky Adams is interested in applying for the Huddersfield job.

Makes a bit of a mockery of all the comings and goings in the summer and that current league position?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Try reading the original thread - this is not shit stirring - just what i was told

Hi

With all the big debates that are happening on this board I thought I would share with you something I heard last week. I was working away up north and heard a rumour from someone that I know up there.

Apparently it is rumoured that Micky Adams is interested in applying for the Huddersfield job.

Makes a bit of a mockery of all the comings and goings in the summer and that current league position?

Its actually a post, not a thread.

Thank god im not picky:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here