Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams is going to Port Vale

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd like to know what Adams said in his interview to win them over.

Probably of his past achievements in getting teams promoted, his vast experience in the game as a player and as a manager and his aims for the future to take them from Div 2 to eventually a possible challenge for promotion to the Championship.

saintvaliant

Jun 4, 2009
Probably of his past achievements in getting teams promoted, his vast experience in the game as a player and as a manager and his aims for the future to take them from Div 2 to eventually a possible challenge for promotion to the Championship.

Yep, which when you've had 3 novices in a row since Horton is a huge step forward for us.

He hasn't got a hard act to follow, and for League 2 he's got a club with the set-up to progress.

We just need someone to kick the club into shape on the field like he did in his first couple of jobs.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Yep, which when you've had 3 novices in a row since Horton is a huge step forward for us.

He hasn't got a hard act to follow, and for League 2 he's got a club with the set-up to progress.

We just need someone to kick the club into shape on the field like he did in his first couple of jobs.

I wish him all the best - last season left a bitter taste in the mouth as he basically wasn't the MA we knew from a few years ago. I really hope he does well as he is a sound bloke.

Incedentally, are there any plans to finish that half done stand of yours?

What I did find amusing is on a video for their local rag he said something along the lines of "It hurt when I lost my job at Brighton... er... er... by mutual consent".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here