Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams is going to Port Vale

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wish no ill on MA but I will be very suprised if he achieves anything other than lower table mediocrity, tactically clueless even at league 2 level. The game has moved on and the Zamora factor can no longer be denied in the success of his 1st tenure here.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
In true US style here's a tip for you....

Port Vale's points next season SELL SELL SELL

Close at Christmas when he gets the sack :thumbsup:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Hence why you have always been, still are and always will be a twerp.

get over it, embrace your twerpness and move on.

You are obviously a Micky White and Booker fan ??

I'm a brighton fan, I support the manager, the club and the players. If they are trying their best they will get my continued support.

Micky adams, dean white, and bob booker have always tried their best for the club.

you don't know how white & booker performed last year, they probably worked their little socks off all year.

now run off to twerpdom and find a twerp to breed with and then you can raise a new generation of ill informed mini twerps to continue your twerpness..

love

KW

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wish him good luck and hopefully will take Hawkins and Livermore off our hands.
Love the way that this is about Adams but yet still people bitch on about White and Booker face it Slade wants them here they stay, if HE doesn't then they go elsewhere.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I'm a brighton fan, I support the manager, the club and the players. If they are trying their best they will get my continued support.

Micky adams, dean white, and bob booker have always tried their best for the club.

you don't know how white & booker performed last year, they probably worked their little socks off all year.

now run off to twerpdom and find a twerp to breed with and then you can raise a new generation of ill informed mini twerps to continue your twerpness..

love

KW

Post of the year? :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

The Voice

Jan 16, 2009
In true US style here's a tip for you....

Port Vale's points next season SELL SELL SELL

Close at Christmas when he gets the sack :thumbsup:

Just another of your ignorant spiteful posts.

Adams played over 500 Football League games as a player, and has has over 12 years as a Football League manager. What's your experience in the Football League see you next tuesday?

By the way, he has accepted the offer as manager of Port Vale, and has beaten off more than the six candidates mentioned in the press.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just another of your ignorant spiteful posts.

Adams played over 500 Football League games as a player, and has has over 12 years as a Football League manager. What's your experience in the Football League see you next tuesday?

By the way, he has accepted the offer as manager of Port Vale, and has beaten off more than the six candidates mentioned in the press.

I'm not sure what my experience of the football league has to do with me suggesting what people should have a punt on??

I'll tell you what buddy, bounce this thread at Christmas and I'll let you know how my bet is going.

If I'm down then you can crow about what a great manager Adams is and I'll match whatever my position is to whatever charity you like.

Should I be up you match my open position to a charity of my choice.

What do you say?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
the Zamora factor

God i'm sick to death of people bringing up the so called "Zamora factor" It's a simple fact that any team with a goalscorer has a good chance of achieving something. But don't take away the fact Adams built a brilliant team around Zamora. The likes of Cullip, Watson, Morgan, Kuipers and Brooker didn't just fall into Adams lap. He also generated a great winning team spirit and the football we played we also pretty good on the eye.

Is the current Leicester manager only going up due to the "Fryatt factor" or Alex Ferguson winning the Premiership due to the "Ronaldo factor"

For me Adams was a broken man in his second spell and so many of the attributes that made him a good manager first time around had gone. But it angers me when people write off his first spell as lucky.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good luck to him.

Yes he was the WRONG man for us second time round. And if rumours are true that he wanted to go before Swindon away, but was persuaded to stay by DK then fair play to him, he knew he wasnt up to the job here, so it proved when he left by "mutual consent".

But overall good luck to him.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
God i'm sick to death of people bringing up the so called "Zamora factor" It's a simple fact that any team with a goalscorer has a good chance of achieving something. But don't take away the fact Adams built a brilliant team around Zamora. The likes of Cullip, Watson, Morgan, Kuipers and Brooker didn't just fall into Adams lap. He also generated a great winning team spirit and the football we played we also pretty good on the eye.

Agreed. Aidan Newhouse could have scored goals in that team.

The Voice

Jan 16, 2009
I'm not sure what my experience of the football league has to do with me suggesting what people should have a punt on??

I'll tell you what buddy, bounce this thread at Christmas and I'll let you know how my bet is going.

If I'm down then you can crow about what a great manager Adams is and I'll match whatever my position is to whatever charity you like.

Should I be up you match my open position to a charity of my choice.

What do you say?

I say, "You are an ignorant feather plucker." and my response to your childish gesture is, "Go forth and multiply."

The Voice

Jan 16, 2009
Good luck to him.

. . . if rumours are true that he wanted to go before Swindon away, but was persuaded to stay by DK then fair play to him,

That's no rumour Tony. That's fact.

The reason was, he discovered he was not given the free hand that he was promised. There was too much interference from the Blooms.

I hope that Russ gets a better ride, although he has taken the job with his eyes wide open. He knows the score from Micky's experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here