Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams is going to Port Vale

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Adams to be named Port Vale boss

Adams left Brighton by mutual consent in February 2009
Micky Adams is set to be appointed as the new manager of League Two side Port Vale at a press conference on Friday, reports BBC Radio Stoke.

The 47-year-old, who parted company with Brighton in February, has beaten off competition from John Ward for the position at Vale Park.

Adams, who has also managed Leicester and Coventry, will replace Dean Glover, who left the club on 2 May.

He will become Vale's fourth manager in the space of 21 months.

Vale finished 18th in League Two under Glover, in the club's first season in the bottom tier of the Football League for 22 years.

606: DEBATE
Hopefully, Adams will bring in some good players

GF
Glover's reign at Vale Park ended on 2 May and he has since announced that he has severed all ties with the club after 18 years as a player, coach and manager.

Adams made over 500 appearances for eight different clubs as a player, before embarking on a managerial career that has already spanned 13 years.

He started at Fulham in 1996, before spells at Brentford, Brighton (twice), Leicester and Coventry.

His biggest achievement to date is leading Leicester to promotion to the Premier League in 2002/3.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE BOOKER AND WHITE WITH YOU - YOU KNOW YOU REALLY REALLY WANT TO

WE DON'T WANT THE CHUCKLE BROTHERS!!!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Getting one of the best budgets in the division again, as well. Surely he can take Hawkins and Livermore...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Suits you sir

Attachments

• 0,,10381~3698417,00.gif
    0,,10381~3698417,00.gif
    114.8 KB · Views: 493

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
yes and my opinion is that you are a twerp.

twerp.

Why:tosser: because i like so many others think that Booker and White are shit - We sacked Booker and White only keeps his job through bring a arse licking tosser - still Knight gone now so he will have to try and suck up to Tony now

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Why:tosser: because i like so many others think that Booker and White are shit - We sacked Booker and White only keeps his job through bring a arse licking tosser - still Knight gone now so he will have to try and suck up to Tony now

Hence why you have always been, still are and always will be a twerp.

get over it, embrace your twerpness and move on.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I hope Micky does well down there, i really do. His reputation has been damaged enough by nearly getting us relegated, i hope he can do something good and somehow get Port Vale promoted.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
To risk also being branded a twerp, I like Mickey Adams and hope he does well. OK things might have been a bit rocky this last time - but what a fantastic first spell with us. I've held the trophy, I applaud the man and wish him good luck.

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Hence why you have always been, still are and always will be a twerp.

get over it, embrace your twerpness and move on.

You are obviously a Micky White and Booker fan ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here