Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams about to resign!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Very odd given there was no match at the weekend. Presumably this must have something to do with the fans criticism or the coaching vacancy at SOUTHAMPTON!? ???

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I was speaking to a Saints fan at the weekend and he reckoned Adams was being lined up for some sort of assistant coach role at Southampton. Not really sure if this would be a step forward for Adams or not?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I thought Wigley got beheaded at the weekend. Thought that was a bit bit harsh by Rupert Lowe.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I really am suprised it hasn't worked out for him there - I would have thought the fairly workmanlike, but talented squad he had up there would have been one he could have got straight back up.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Order of events over next few weeks......

M. Adams resigns

Scotland lose and B. Vogts is sacked.

Mcghee appointed new Scotland manager

Adams appointed new Brighton manager

Adams signs Zamora on 5 year deal

Well you never know!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It is strange about him leaving - I was sure he'd get them back up, but they have off loaded so many players that, in reality, it's hardly surprising that they are not top of the table at the moment. You simply cannot expect any manager to lose that many players and still gel together a winning team.

It would be nice for Micky to actually join a club with no financial hang-ups (not that there are many of those around at the moment).

Goo luck Micky - KEEP THE FAITH

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
GUNTER said:
Very odd given there was no match at the weekend. Presumably this must have something to do with the fans criticism or the coaching vacancy at SOUTHAMPTON!? ???

this is what i said on here before sturnock left ;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Most of those Leicester players seem fecking arseholes. Micky deserved better than working with those pricks. He will be back bigger and better than ever and Leicester will realise the error of their ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here