Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

If only you actually knew what I do for a living, eh NoMates?

You must flatter yourself to deceive - but let's just agree on one thing - you do not make enough, and you need to keep at it for years to come. No disrespect for a chap doing that though, if that's what he chooses.

Interesting how it means so much to you what a person might get for stewarding - it's the POWER and the VISIBILITY isn't it, shirley?

If only you knew what I'm getting up to in Sthlm.
I might fail, but I'm taking it on - and at the moment there's NO money in it at all!

Last edited:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
So... Michael Owen, eh?
How dare you stop NMH and Simsters pointless agrument by bringing the thread back to it's main topic. How very dare you. They didn't accumulate more than 50,000 posts of crap between them by letting the rest of us discuss potential (and laughable) future signings you know

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Well NSC has spoken and the bookies are listening...our odds have dropped back to 5/2 (from 2/1) and SCC's odds have shortened to 4s.

This does pose a problem tho'. The more the odds drift, the more likely it is for people to place money on it, thus shortening the odds again and one complete circle of odds chasing begins. This is compounded by the presence elsewhere on the net of 'echoes' of this merged thread, thus tempting other (non-NSC'ers) to place a bet when the odds drift... The rumour aside i find this rather interesting to see how the modern social media and the speed these things can spread, effect betting odds.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
heard from a friend of a friends friend....brother.....Tano is off to Sampdoria to scout some defenders as they are down and want to loan out some players! Maybe looking at some season loans and then off to A.C. Milan Primavera (youth team) to take a look at some lanky chap called Simone Romagnoli and a full back called Bruno Montelongo (Uruguayan....)

heard from a friend of a friends friend....brother.....Tano is off to Sampdoria to scout some defenders as they are down and want to loan out some players! Maybe looking at some season loans and then off to A.C. Milan Primavera (youth team) to take a look at some lanky chap called Simone Romagnoli and a full back called Bruno Montelongo (Uruguayan....)

Surely Montelongo cannot still be in the youth team?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The Goss column in the Daily Star has "Michael Owen signing shirts outside the Grand Hotel in Brighton" as part of their "Spotted" section today.

Stands to reason that if he left the hotel with a pen he must have signed a contract...right? ???

frostie_BHAFC

May 18, 2011
I cant help but keep laughing at all this michael owen talk. However i have just now seen a thread saying about defo being unhappy at spurs and with poyets links with spurs we could get him on loan. I thought i would join the band wagoon of bollocks transfer talk and tell you "I think i just saw rooney and poyet at the holiday inn" REally what next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here