Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Seriously, what is WRONG with you? ???

I have been to Stockholm a few times, I haven't worked at GS since 2009 and you are a weird dentally challenged friendless, penniless gimp. Thems the facts.

No complaints thanks for asking Gayling, self-employed doncha know, doing what I want and decide to do, and living where I decided to live. Seem to have a lot of friends too, further flung than Reigate down to Brighton being ..you know, a bit of an international man of the World and all that. What's 'wrong'? I'm trying to think.... um.... I DO have a bit of STUBBLE right now, and I can't say I've *never* had to go see a dentist but the gnashers are kinda nice thanks for your concern (not sure how to post a pic for ya on here). My family dentist was almost complaining in his telling me how closely matched my bite is, and how well my teeth fit - the last time I went (the routine cleaning) the practitioner remarked how I obviously don't grind them (which is good since they are so nice and close).

My but you can NOT have had a good time in Stockholm eh? Did you visit the archipelago or take a cruise? Not tour the Islands City and like the stunning views? I live just up from a part of the lake - there's loads of them around here of course, just outside the City itself (which itself is around an inlet on the Baltic).
Makes a change from living in the Lake District, which was last year - and the North side of the Downs (the few years before) and overlooking the beach in Southern California, with my boats in nearby Marina Del Rey, before that. It's been AWFUL Simpster me old chum, you should be less ANGRY and have more SYMPATHY for a poor fellow like me, still perfectly fit too - oh I know it is terrible to live so LONG and remember (vaguely, but I was there!) the 60's. You must hope you'll die before you get over 50 (not that you'll look as good as me of course, so I can't blame you there).
Anger management sunshine, go meditate, have a hot bath with salts and therapeutic smellies! Wind down, take the weight off and stop making the mistakes - i.e. repeatedly visiting places you find exceedingly boring (yes, why DID you keep coming to Stockholm when you dislike it so? ??? )

Meanwhile, I will have to take a sunny stroll through the Spring blooming vegetation that smells so much of exuding blossoms, down to the lake just yards down the street. I can't walk ON it any more, like a month or so back, so around it will have to do.

Here are my local lakes, my special postcard to you simpster. Enjoy!;

32920906.jpg

This one is a much longer stroll, 3/4 mile away;

images

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
This is tremendous reading on a dull Tuesday afternoon.

Tell me NMH - as we speak I imagine you are inserting your colossal perfectly-formed tool into the dripping anus of a trio of Scandanavian models. Later, I guess you will take the Harley-Davidson for a spin (no Helmet of course!) and pull up outside a bar. Everyone knows you there, and they play your favourite tune as you walk in.

While you are being bought a drink by everyone in the bar, you are being fellated by another Nordic beauty. she gasps - becuase your cock is so big.

After dancing on the bar with everyone clapping you then speed of home......

And then you wake up drenched in your semen, on your 34-year old armchair with the single light bulb flcikering on the damp-ridden ceiling of your squalid, cockroach-infested room in Tooting.

Am I right or am I right ??

For all other parties - don't you wonder that it's a bit of a desperate resort to sink to when ya have to deride anyone for actually being older than you? Never mind for having a BEARD! ???
Deary me, I'll need to pack up me troubles in me old kitbag, get a bicycle made for two or stroll down the alley and hope I don't fill my incontinence underpants!

Gawd blimey! :laugh:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Tell me NMH - as we speak I imagine you are inserting your colossal perfectly-formed tool into the dripping anus of a trio of Scandanavian models. Later, I guess you will take the Harley-Davidson for a spin (no Helmet of course!) and pull up outside a bar. Everyone knows you there, and they play your favourite tune as you walk in.

While you are being bought a drink by everyone in the bar, you are being fellated by another Nordic beauty. she gasps - becuase your cock is so big.

And then you wake up drenched in your semen, on your 34-year old armchair with the single light bulb flcikering on the damp-ridden ceiling of your squalid, cockroach-infested room in Tooting.

He's living the dream. He lives in a tatty bedsit on his own in one of Stockholm's dreariest suburbs, running his "business" which is basically selling shit vinyl records from the 1970s for a 3 quid markup.

He's also a bit simple. Nothing wrong with being in your 50s of course, but a bit rich attempting to deride a bloke for doing a reasonably well paid job in the city so as to look after his wife and family, especially when owing to his own all round gimpiness that there is no chance he'll ever have a wife and family himself to look after.

Still, it makes him happy even if it makes him look like a thicky. Mind you, he'll round on you from now on - it's far easier for him to do this than accept that someone else fairly neutral to our spat (like DKM) thinks he's a complete tosser and utterly delusional.

I wonder when this mediocre bore is going to reply? Perhaps he'll save it for 48 threads that I only ever open 3 days after he's posted "hilarious" remarks about chimpster, gimpster, simper or simpster or some such.

Last edited:

Ah what a FINE imagination you have Digweed!
I don't get involved in the modelling or film world anymore, (apart from one weak moment 2 months back for a Swedish tv commercial) because I am far from the old hub of that profession. It WAS rather enjoyable while I was at it, and although I hosted Traci Lords twice (different name each time) on castings, I only dated a couple of laytees who were indeed rather lovely. They forgot to criticize me for being older than them, so I think I got away with it. Another different lass from NYC was actually older than me and ex-wife to a Cosmos player of their active years. She knew Pele and Sir Bobby Moore personally, but I never met them through her (she'd moved away from that, and wasn't a great 'soccer' fan).

I stopped riding bikes when the helmet law came out - and it was before the resurgence of Hardly Abelsons. I'd whip right by those oil-leaking vibrators - daft though to think what could have happened if I'd had a bad accident. Here's what I was riding, the Honda Interceptor - one of the first of what they called 'the superbikes', basically a cafe racer
images

Nordic beauties.... well, you certainly have a point - it's hard to find one that is NOT a beauty actually. This is me after looking weirdly and headspinning all and every day;

images

Sadly my 'sambo' (not a racist term, it's an actual Swedish word) is not Svensk but a septic, and off to the States burying her Grandmother at the moment. Maybe.... time to exercise my singleness meanwhile --- the house to myself!
My own devices.... hmm, your imagination could be my reality.... get thee behind me devil.... no it sounds good.... now stop that :(

Last edited:

He's living the dream. He lives in a tatty bedsit on his own in one of Stockholm's dreariest suburbs, running his "business" which is basically selling shit vinyl records from the 1970s for a 3 quid markup.

He's also a bit simple. Nothing wrong with being in your 50s of course, but a bit rich attempting to deride a bloke for doing a reasonably well paid job in the city so as to look after his wife and family, :cry: especially when owing to his own all round gimpiness that there is no chance he'll ever have a wife and family himself to look after.

Still, it makes him happy even if it makes him look like a thicky. Mind you, he'll round on you from now on - it's far easier for him to do this than accept that someone else fairly neutral to our spat (like DKM) thinks he's a complete tosser and utterly delusional.

I wonder when this mediocre bore is going to reply? Perhaps he'll save it for 48 threads that I only ever open 3 days after he's posted "hilarious" remarks about chimpster, gimpster, simper or simpster or some such.

"Gayling", mustn't forget that one!
You do make I laugh ...which is why I have you.

Mustn't forget to add a youtuber;
[yt]FaHuzkyurC0[/yt]

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Strange thread :smokin: I came here looking to have a chuckle or two about the fanciful suggestion that Owen would be gracing the Amex next season instead I seem to have hacked into some sort of parallel universe crossed line and am instead reading about two odd men's online bitch fight, how bizarre?!?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't get involved in the modelling or film world anymore, (apart from one weak moment 2 months back for a Swedish tv commercial) because I am far from the old hub of that profession. It WAS rather enjoyable while I was at it, and although I hosted Traci Lords twice (different name each time) on castings, I only dated a couple of laytees who were indeed rather lovely. They forgot to criticize me for being older than them, so I think I got away with it. Another different lass from NYC was actually older than me and ex-wife to a Cosmos player of their active years. She knew Pele and Sir Bobby Moore personally, but I never met them through her (she'd moved away from that, and wasn't a great 'soccer' fan).

Wow. You are quite the international playboy. You should write a book on your amazing, exciting life.

Don't forget the chapter, where you gave up Hollywood and the Californian sun to shout "Sit Down" at scared children, in the rain, for £5.60 an hour, to save on the price of a football ticket.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh you found out about that..... well you can hardly blame me, I do have access to your picture
Yes, I'm sure Gayling is hiilarious too. You should help yourself to a biscuit.

Of course you have access to my picture. You're absolutely obesessed with me, and have clearly been stalking me for years. I understand why - I've owned you countless times and recently the best you could manage was that I am a simpleton, which as someone pointed out to you last week, is plainly ridiculous. You've since been dropping Gayling and the like into random threads pretty much daily for well over a week in a feeble effort to get your own back. Sadly for you, it makes you look like the desperate turd you clearly are.

When are you coming back to be a steward again? I'm sure you will, as it's a chance to act like a numpty with a tiny bit of power, and to aggravate all and sundry with more of your dimwitted actions lacking common sense. And of course it's ideal for someone like you with no mates to enjoy the football with.

Anyway, Dougal has spoken so maybe it's time to wind this up. I'll have to look out for him dropping my name ridiculously into various random threads in a feeble effort to get his own back.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Verging on childish ramblings anyone? Come on Mods, how is this anything else?. Move !

Strange thread :smokin: I came here looking to have a chuckle or two about the fanciful suggestion that Owen would be gracing the Amex next season instead I seem to have hacked into some sort of parallel universe crossed line and am instead reading about two odd men's online bitch fight, how bizarre?!?

Less of the "two odd men" Fifth Column, it's just me that's odd doncha know - check my signature for more proof!

Simp will think you are 'rounding on him' if you keep that up

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wow. You are quite the international playboy. You should write a book on your amazing, exciting life.

Don't forget the chapter, where you gave up Hollywood and California to shout "Sit Down" at scared children, in the rain, for £5.60 an hour, to save on the price of a football ticket.
£5.60 an hour? Pah! That's nothing to a self employed WINNER like NoMatesHenry.

He could sell his Thin Lizzy AND Steeleye Span collection of LPs on ebay and make that sort of cash.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

This is a normal off season thread on NSC, not remotely bizarre and a damn sight more amusing and interesting than 99% of the other drivel on NSC at the moment.

Don't forget the chapter, where you gave up Hollywood and the Californian sun to shout "Sit Down" at scared children, in the rain, for £5.60 an hour, to save on the price of a football ticket.

I confess, I have actually said those very words to tiny children. They were only scared when they saw me break out in a toothless grin (I am toothless too, right? I've forgot :down: sorry, lost track )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here