Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Will you two just get a room and f*** it out?
Personally I'd quite like to see SirElliottBennett and Kazenga<3 banned from the site. Two boring little kids who think it's funny to act out their childish spat in front of an audience they don't know, and it is f***ing DULL.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
GUS POYET SPOTTED THIS MORNING!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

photo.JPG

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Sky Bet:

MICHAEL OWEN TO JOIN BY THE END OF 2011 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW
Join By End Of Summer Transfer Window
Brighton 2/1
Leicester 5/1
Q.P.R. 5/1
Everton 7/1
Liverpool 7/1
Aston Villa 8/1
Bolton 10/1
Derby 14/1

Has anyone mentioned the Michael Owen=Walkers Crisps=Gary Lieneker= Walkers Stadium FC connection yet?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Has anyone mentioned the Michael Owen=Walkers Crisps=Gary Lieneker= Walkers Stadium FC connection yet?

or the fact that sven is there

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Oh, the IRONY - you have been doing exactly that for over 10 f***ing years, you little droopy-faced prig.

:bigwave:

See, that is more like it. If you are going to have a dig at someone at least do it properly!!

SirElliottBennett and Kazenga<3 take note!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Just told some lads from work that Owen has been linked with us. Everyone laughed and I realized how stupid it sounded. Does sound stupid saying it out loud.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Personally I'd quite like to see SirElliottBennett and Kazenga<3 banned from the site. Two boring little kids who think it's funny to act out their childish spat in front of an audience they don't know, and it is f***ing DULL.

Hang on a minute that wasn't abuse of him that was just too ironic not to be pointed out!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just told some lads from work that Owen has been linked with us. Everyone laughed and I realized how stupid it sounded. Does sound stupid saying it out loud.

You only just figured that out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here