Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to all SMOKERS moaning about the new laws

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Da Man Clay said:
To be fair unless than blow their smoke a few thousand miles you are probably going to be alright!

Yeah, point taken, but I mean when I live in the UK again, which I will.

Reading all the people on NSC whining on about civil liberties and rights and blah blah blah is a total joke.

Smokers go and smoke on your own. Don't subject anyone else to your DEADLY habit.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It's not so much about the health aspect for me. I just hate breathing in smoke and it makes me uncomfortable to have to sit there and inhale it.

What really pisses me off is when people are inconsiderate about it and don't make the effort to blow it away from people or hold there fag end away from other peoples faces.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i smoke and can i say im all for the ban on smoking in public places. why should we subject our filthy habits to other people. then at the same time its not as bad as you think. all this bullshit about pasive smoke etc. it aint as deadly as you drama queens are making it out to be. say what you like but thats my opinion and that is why i respect you by not wanting to smoke in your faces. cvarbon monoxide produced from people driving their cars needlesly is much worse and a lot more deadly to the enviroment.
and yes i do drive aswell.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
graz126 said:
i smoke and can i say im all for the ban on smoking in public places. why should we subject our filthy habits to other people. then at the same time its not as bad as you think. all this bullshit about pasive smoke etc. it aint as deadly as you drama queens are making it out to be. say what you like but thats my opinion and that is why i respect you by not wanting to smoke in your faces.

Try mentioning to Roy Castle about passive smoking ?

Oh hang on you can't as he died of it

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Beach Hut said:
Try mentioning to Roy Castle about passive smoking ?

Oh hang on you can't as he died of it

he died of lung cancer yes. where is the proof it was passive smoking that was the cause of this? did he grow up in a industrial town. or next to a main road.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
[ f*** OFF AND SMOKE YOURSELF TO DEATH ON YOUR OWN. DON'T SMOKE ANYWHERE NEAR ME.

dont need to smoke with an attitude like that. the stress alone could seriously harm your health.
calm down dear its only an opinion. :lolol:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
where I work we have a designated smoking area. When I used to smoke someone actually had the audacity to stand in the smoking area(which was away from the building and outside) and complain about the smoke!!! :lolol:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
also if smoking ends up being totally banned everywhere then expect to pay a hell of a lot more taxes. because the government makes most of its money from taxes put onto cigarettes. £5 odd for a pack of 20 cigs when the only part of that that isnt tax is about 80p.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
chez said:
Dont go to places that smokers frequent then. I think there should be places that dont allow smoking but to banit totally I think is wrong.

You would be hard pushed to find a selection of pubs in Brighton that is smoke free. Why should you not have a choice of venue, because smokers smoke the pub out?

This law is good and it is a shame that the Govt. don't have the balls to push it forward sooner.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
graz126 said:
then at the same time its not as bad as you think. all this bullshit about pasive smoke etc. it aint as deadly as you drama queens are making it out to be.

n052305a.jpg

RIP Heather Crowe. Killed by people just like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here