Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to all SMOKERS moaning about the new laws

Yoda

English & European
graz126 said:
not ALL the experts agree with that either. a doctor in america has been campaigning to stop all this scare monger tactics set up by anti smoking groups. and found very suprising results. something like 10 out of a thousand people he surveyed in america thought passive smoke was not too much of a health risk. the same survey in england was put to 100 people, something like 90% said passive smoke can be a health risk.
looks like the anti smoking campaign in england is going really well.
i personally think there is a health risk from passive smoke but not as bad as people make out. at no point have i actually said there isnt a slight risk.

:blush: Maybe I should have finished reading this post first. :lolol:

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Nat long quit smoking,so wont jump on the anti bandwagon.But have always had a,if I cant I wont mentality,eg planes and trains,restaurants etc.My place of work has a totally segregated smoke area,but as of July is being outlawed and removed due to the law.Yet those that make the law(Parliament)or those that have had supposed liberty removed(prisons) are allowed to continue??????????
I have seen a big saving cashwise even on roll ups,but I believe the figures on NHS and costs have been massaged for political benefit,and if so how many total non smokers will be happy paying the extra tax in 1 way or another to make up the treasury shortfall over the next few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here