Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men and their feelings

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Me and some mates got into a converstaion last night about us tellin birds our feelings. Dunno really what I think, had had a few beers and wasnt really thinkin strait. Any thoughts?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You poof ! ;)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Me and a mate got into a conversation about this and we dared each other to reveal the gayest thing we have ever said to a bird. Mine was 'I feel safe when I'm with you'. Even makes me cringe now. Can't remember what he said but it was equally as shit.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Because we have enough hurt in our lives following the Albion.

Opening up to a woman just leaves you open to more heartache and pain. And nobody needs that shit

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:safeway2: ALERT

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Les Biehn said:
Me and a mate got into a conversation about this and we dared each other to reveal the gayest thing we have ever said to a bird. Mine was 'I feel safe when I'm with you'. Even makes me cringe now. Can't remember what he said but it was equally as shit.

It wasn't "Of course, I don't mind looking at clothes with you" was it?

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Yeah that is a bit extreme les. But dont you agree that men just dont tell women their feelings. Even when theyr in a relationship. I know I dont. I just wonder why its this way?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are you turning Gay ??? ;)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Something along the lines of 'You make me be the person I want to be'. I just don't get it. You try to say something profound and it always comes out like shit on toast. Might as well just say, 'I like hanging out with you and your tits give me a boner'

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ben Dover said:
Im serious! why are we all so closed all the time? Or is it just me.......:(

You could turn the question around and ask why are women so emotionally incontinent?

You could also explain why you think its a bad thing?

Gazza weeps on the pitch and beats his wife, both emotions.

Maybe you should ask if men can pick and choose which emotions they can develope.

women who get beaten up by men may think this is important.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In all seriousness my group of friends ( yes I have some Uncle Buck ) when we meet up for a drink discuss Women, Beer, Football , Films, Music and TV ( not necessarily in that order ) . We are real men :p

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
Yeah that is a bit extreme les. But dont you agree that men just dont tell women their feelings. Even when theyr in a relationship. I know I dont. I just wonder why its this way?

I think this is true, because men struggle to articulate how they feel in these situations, hence uncensored bullshit like the above spills out of our mouths.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Don't you hate when women ask "What are you thinking about right now?" and it's always something like "I really hope that McGhee doesn't play Mayo at left back again" or "Who should play up front this week?"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" You make me the person I want to be ". That is brilliant, may try that tonight.

Was this from a film ?. Sounds like it should have been.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Also I think part of it is women hassling you to express yourself. As much as I hate to admit it, Looney is right women are emotionally incontinent. For me the problem always lies when birds say 'I like being around you and think your really fit' isn't enough. 'But why do you think that'!?! Shut up you bint and get your minge around it. Always leads to fumbled articulations that are really just trying to express what they want to hear.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
" You make me the person I want to be ". That is brilliant, may try that tonight.

Was this from a film ?. Sounds like it should have been.
He does like using stuff from films and not necessarily in an ironic way. I think it is as good as it gets where Jack Nicolson says 'You make me want to be a better man'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Treat em mean keep em keen old son ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here