Men and their feelings

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gwylan said:
Don't you hate when women ask "What are you thinking about right now?"
I HATE that question.
She asked me it the other night. At the time, I was carefully considering whether pouring the contents of my bottle of Baileys through a sieve would remove the gungy little lumps that seem to have accumulated in it lately. Obviously I couldn't tell her that, or she'd think I was strange. So I just told her I was thinking about the log ride at Paultons Park.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Spielberg said:
" You make me the person I want to be ". That is brilliant, may try that tonight.

Was this from a film ?. Sounds like it should have been.
Its from Jack Nicholson in "As Good As It Gets" I believe. He's trying to get into Helen Hunts kecks at the time.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That question always makes me think what is the fastest route from this question to you getting you boobies out.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ben Dover said:
Me and some mates got into a converstaion last night about us tellin birds our feelings. Dunno really what I think, had had a few beers and wasnt really thinkin strait. Any thoughts?

As in so many situations when talking to women (and I'm sure them to us)

You tell them want they want to hear in the hope it improves your chances of getting their knickers off.

;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You really are a bunch of shallow bastards aren't you :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The only Jack Nicholson quotes I've ever used on women have been from The Shining...:(

"Every time you come in here, you RUIN my concentration", normally said with reference to the Playstation.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Have any of u ever been in a relationship where the bird doesnt demand u to express ur feelings? I havent and just wonder wether its easier to say truer feelings?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Easy 10 said:
I HATE that question.

But why do they ask it? Is is hard-wired in their brains?

Nearly every woman I've been out with has felt the urge to ask it at some point. Why does it matter what I'm thinking?

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Gwylan said:
Don't you hate when women ask "What are you thinking about right now?" and it's always something like "I really hope that McGhee doesn't play Mayo at left back again" or "Who should play up front this week?"

f***, that happens to me all the time.

In the car this morning, for example I'm quietly contemplating borderline boilers in particular Dawn French and what she'd be like as a shag after her mention yesterday.

"what to eat next" is my standard response.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Also when you go shopping with a bird and she trys something on and wants your opinion all I can think of is how much better that shirt would look hitched up while I fed the pony, or how much better that top would be if it was up round her neck and I was sucking her wams.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I've been out with one bird who didn't say it, she was f***ing perfect, really good looking as well. Sadly she lived in Manchester and I had to move back down here so it fizzled out. It wasn't til later I realised how amazing she was.:cry: :shootself

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ben Dover said:
Me and some mates got into a converstaion last night about us tellin birds our feelings. Dunno really what I think, had had a few beers and wasnt really thinkin strait. Any thoughts?

Yes I wish men would more often....

and besides its very modern man to be in touch with your inner self :blush:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Barnet Seagull said:
In the car this morning, for example I'm quietly contemplating borderline boilers in particular Dawn French and what she'd be like as a shag after her mention yesterday.

you are one sick f***.

dawn french "borderline"?

you're having a laugh aren't you barnet?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Men are not meant to be manogamous, they are meant to shag everything that moves. Go to a Baboon house and the male Baboon will simply grab the female he has never met and shove his cock up her from behind without so much as a hello.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
Men are not meant to be manogamous, they are meant to shag everything that moves. Go to a Baboon house and the male Baboon will simply grab the female he has never met and shove his cock up her from behind without so much as a hello.

For someone who loves sentimental Spielberg shite, you sure do act like a caveman.
Wasn't it you who started the films that make you cry thread?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am a big softy really.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Men and their feelings

tedebear said:
Yes I wish men would more often....

and besides its very modern man to be in touch with your inner self :blush:

modern man ends up loosing his bird to real man. What women say and what they do are 2 different things.

Its a no brainer unless your a Gaurdian reading(and beleiving) sap like enigma.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I asked a bird at work what she looks for in a man (she was bleating on about not having a boyfriend). She wheels out the old 'Sense of humour shite'. I said what if he was funny but a bit porky, she said 'Oh no'. I said what if he was funny but a bit ugly, once agin she says 'Oh no'. I said what if he is really good looking but not very funny, she said 'yeah, probably'.:ohmy: :shootself

It's like blokes who say their girlfriends past doesn't bother them or they like small tits. Stop lying to yourselves.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here