Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men and their feelings

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Les Biehn said:
Is that more applicable to you Grendel?;)

Nope :p

Obviously, I say stupid things to people, but it's more along the lines of "Hello, you have a nice arse" to women, or "I had a solid turd this morning" to blokes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
when you get to a certain age, you will feel different...believe me.

When i lost my Dad, 10 odd years ago, one of the things that really got me was this:

My dad and I ( along with my brother used to go to the Albion. After a year or two I ended up standing with my mates and my Dad stood on his own in the middle of the east terrace. he suddenly stopped going and when I asked him why, he said its cos he didnt like barry LLoyd and the football we were seeing. it transpired afterwards, that he felt on his own. I had asked him to come with me, but he never did. We also fell out because I assumed , wrongly, that he didn't want to see the kids...tuns out this was wrong too!

To this day I still have pangs of guilt.

Never be afraid of telling your family you love them....one day it may be too late

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Shit Dave, thats quite a sad story. Don't beat yourself up to much these things happen.

daveyboybhafc2

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
I never tell my family i love them, once you get used to not doing it, its too hard to change.
I think about it but when it comes to I just bottle it, pretty stupid really, my mums hardly gonna laugh at me for telling her I love her of giving me a hug!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here