Votes: 99 40.7%
  • Fence sitter

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Richie Morris said:
All those pro McGhee lot suggesting the anti crowd are fickle and not proper fans.

Surely NO albion fan can be happy wathing that sort of pathetic performance.

I am loyal to the CLUB not one manager and McGhee has received the support of patient support from the fans every other league manager could only dream of.

Enough is enough.

100% agree.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Referee!!! said:
I believe this is the first Magoo poll where more have wanted him OUT, than IN. :clap2:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sack the f***ing lardy jock clown and take the clipboard arselicking clipboard kid with him

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I said to my boy at half time,'now we'll find out what McGhee's made of, he needs to go in and tear into them and make tactical changes here & there(i.e go to 3 at back,push Reid into midfield) and they should come out fired up for the 2nd half.'
What happens? Not a lot! Now is the time for a change, look what getting rid of the manager has done for Leicester & Newcastle

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Don Tmatter said:
I said to my boy at half time,'now we'll find out what McGhee's made of, he needs to go in and tear into them and make tactical changes here & there(i.e go to 3 at back,push Reid into midfield) and they should come out fired up for the 2nd half.'
What happens? Not a lot! Now is the time for a change, look what getting rid of the manager has done for Leicester & Newcastle

Exactly, all around us we wondered what he would do and turns out he did f*** all :angry: :angry: :angry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ernest said:
Exactly, all around us we wondered what he would do and turns out he did f*** all :angry: :angry: :angry:
Rumour has it that he didn't just stand there and do nothing, apparently he slid his hands into his pocket too.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Referee!!! said:
I believe this is the first Magoo poll where more have wanted him OUT, than IN. :clap2:

:clap2: Yeah great, the majority of us on here are deluded enough to think it's down to the manager and would rather slag him off than get behind the team. Hurrah, :clap2:

You knobcheese.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll bang your heads together if you keep squabling. :jester:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
I have been a staunch supporter of MM, but after yesterday I am now thinking differently, how many wins in 40 odd games and it has nothing to do with money or Falmer.
YOUR OUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here