Votes: 99 40.7%
  • Fence sitter

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
London Irish said:
Somthing different to the usual scapegoating shit? Something about the game? Something about how we lost the game, and what we could have done not to lose it? The world is our oyster, but we have to have this goonish shit instead.

What discussing whether the manager responsible for the team, that is going down should stay or go?
Seems pretty relevant to me.

I would like to see him go, so we have a chance of staying up, as I think we have none with him in charge.

Talking about todays game, why did we play yet another new combination up front. Why oh why can't he let a pair try to form a partnership?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Somthing different to the usual scapegoating shit? Something about the game? Something about how we lost the game, and what we could have done not to lose it? The world is our oyster, but we have to have this goonish shit instead.

We lost the game because of instead og going for the kill at 2-1 mcghee failed to bring another striker on.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
if he can't get the team up for a match of that importance then he has to go.

it may be dick tight's fault he's got no cash, but there is somethingvery wrong with the club at the moment

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
It's probably too late to get in a new man now anyway, but still ... OUT. At least he tried something different today; he went from bizarre substitutions to a bizarre lack of substitutions. And didn't it work well?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
afters said:
if he can't get the team up for a match of that importance then he has to go.

it may be dick tight's fault he's got no cash, but there is somethingvery wrong with the club at the moment

Agree 100%

The players were not up for this match at all, apart from a mini revival after we scored.

You dont need money to motivate the players you do have properly.:nono:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Repugnant Toad said:
It's probably too late to get in a new man now anyway, but still ... OUT. At least he tried something different today; he went from bizarre substitutions to a bizarre lack of substitutions. And didn't it work well?

Who did you want to come on and who would you have taken off?

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Completely f***ed off at the fact he only made a substituion and looked like oding nothing all through the game and only making a substitue when someone was injured:censored:

f***ing IDIOT

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Like I said in the other thread, Magoo had his hands in his pockets talking to Bob Booker, surely if your the manager you must rally the troops and try and motivate them more to score that equaliser, but I didn't see this during the second half.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
He's fine...last season there was none of this doom and gloom that we are all experiencing now. I think its just that we have raised our expectations and thought the team would improve further and we would be mid-table. McGhee has said nearly from the begining that it will again go to the wire.

We have the smallest income in the division, massive debts and no cash. This situation is not going to get better until one of us wins the Euro Lottery!!!

I think we will scrape it though!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
After today I'm afraid I no longer have any faith in McGhee. Give Wilkin's a chance for the rest of the season. It's looking like we're down now so nothing to lose.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
All those pro McGhee lot suggesting the anti crowd are fickle and not proper fans.

Surely NO albion fan can be happy wathing that sort of pathetic performance.

I am loyal to the CLUB not one manager and McGhee has received the support of patient support from the fans every other league manager could only dream of.

Enough is enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here