Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee Stays - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
only club where incompetence (excluding Deano & youth side) is rewarded. :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Just read the article on Seagulls world and have to say I am delighted with the outcome, hopefully this will really push the team forward. What looked to be turning into a negative has become a positive, I just hope it all gels. Special Mention to Vic Bragg as I think he really deserves to get his promotion for all the work he has put in and for generally being a very nice chap whenever I have spoken to him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe the set peices will improve with Deano as coach, they f***ing need to.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Has the reshuffle enabled Wilkins to become closer to the first team, with MM being given an ultimatum that if we are not in the play off places but christmas (for example) he will get sacked give a much easier transistion for Wilkins to become manager.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
gazwag said:
Has the reshuffle enabled Wilkins to become closer to the first team, with MM being given an ultimatum that if we are not in the play off places but christmas (for example) he will get sacked give a much easier transistion for Wilkins to become manager.

The club is obviously looking to move Wilkins up at some point. I think this will be a great chance for him to learn the details of working with the first team. I for one am quite excited about next year.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Les Biehn said:
The club is obviously looking to move Wilkins up at some point. I think this will be a great chance for him to learn the details of working with the first team. I for one am quite excited about next year.

That, and reading between the lines i think he was going to leave

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Uncle Buck said:
But if we are struggling, will Wilkins not be tainted as being part of that regime?

No I dont think it will, even the most vocal MM haters probably see Wilkins as a good guy given the youth teams magnificent successes last year.

If results go badly I feel he may get away with the critisism leveled at Booker/White and assuming he then takes over in charge it will be the results then that make or break him with the fans, like Hinchelwood

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Gwylan said:
Good news.

Now let's get the contracts sorted before we lose Tank to the Dog and Duck.

His question obviously got them going! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here