Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee Stays - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
gerbil said:
Yep ONCE in about 3 seasons.

Actually since McGhee has been here we have scored 4 against Wycombe and 3 against Tranmere, Bournemouth and Leeds at least.

But how would a West Ham fan know that and why would they be bothered about Brighton? :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Finchley Seagull said:
[B
But how would a West Ham fan know that and why would they be bothered about Brighton? :lolol: [/B]

You haven't got a clue mate have you?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Dr Bandler said:
You cant force people to watch the Albion. Those of you behind McGhee dont realise the discontent he is causing amongst a large number of fans. If we tear away a portion of the regular support then we are really in trouble - think about it! (God, some poeple even supported Barry Lloyd till the end).

Same old rubbish from the anti McGhee crowd. If we start well next season then people will suddenly forget how critical they were and crowds will be full to capacity. The same people who were moaning about McGhee and threatening to never go again will probably moan at the club if they cannot get a ticket to a big game.

Even if I was very anti the manager, I would still go to games and I certainly would not change my team.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
gerbil said:
You haven't got a clue mate have you?

Well tell me then. I do realise that you are probably joking but I am just wondering what the point is. It just seems a completely pointless thing to do and is only designed to get attention.

Why bother?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Finchley Seagull said:
Well tell me then. I do realise that you are probably joking but I am just wondering what the point is. It just seems a completely pointless thing to do and is only designed to get attention.

Why bother?

Rumbled.I'm an attention seeker :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here