Votes: 107 52.7%
  • McGhee Out

Votes: 96 47.3%

• Total voters

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Unfortunately he is too pre occupied with the opposition to worry about that, but I have always maintained that other teams should worry about us.

It'll never catch on you know. Like playing defenders in defence etc etc. Never heard anything so preposterous.

Is this the same as results at the beginning of the season not mattering?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
I do love those who use the facilities as an excuse. Yes they are crap but didn't we het back to back promosions, get to the play offs and stay up before the current improvements? The problem is McGhee tinkers with the side too much so players don't become settled. Trolley had a point on SCR when he said he or any other striker needs a few matches to get to their best.
Biggest problem, imho, is the devide amongst supporters which has got worse and isn't helping the team who I expect found the determination of the supporters to survive in adversity a great motivator

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
in in in in in in ars members out!

:flameboun BURN EM :flameboun

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Do we get double bubble now then?

Well we should get 3 points for beating Leceister 1-0 for 85 mins for a start.....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Well that is as good as winning...

You could call it 'overacheiving' because last season we only drew over 90 mins with Leceister at withdean.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Did we not win the last 15 mintues 1-0 at home to them last season?

So therefore beating them 1-0 over 85 mins is an improvement. Well done MM :clap: :clap: :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
pasty said:
The point I was trying to make was that I am fed up of hearing the same old excuses brought out time and time again. If someone cannot perform in their appointed role, especially if they knew the circumstances when accepting the role, then they should be replaced by someone who can. 6 wins in 48 games is not good enough. Full Stop. And right now, no I don't know who should be brought in instead, but then I'm not paid to know that am I?

PS - There is actually nothing wrong with the office equipment where I work.

:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
zefarelly said:
and drive hoim from the city myself

I'd go and collect him and bring him back though :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
how the f*** can you defend a manager with a record of 6 wins in 46 games. Its woeful and unnacceptable for any team in any division in any given circumstances.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
zefarelly said:
how the f*** can you defend a manager with a record of 6 wins in 46 games. Its woeful and unnacceptable for any team in any division in any given circumstances.

won't bore you and everyone else again, but you'll find my answer to that on a few other threads

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here