• McGhee Out

Votes: 96 47.3%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pasty said:

PS - There is actually nothing wrong with the office equipment where I work.

Lucky you. The place where I have been working has a high turnover of staff because of the poor facilities.
I am leaving next week because I have a better job.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pasty said:
Congratulations on your new job
:clap: :clap2: :clap:

Thanks. It includes 50% pay rise which is needed very much.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
pasty said:
The point I was trying to make was that I am fed up of hearing the same old excuses brought out time and time again. If someone cannot perform in their appointed role, especially if they knew the circumstances when accepting the role, then they should be replaced by someone who can. 6 wins in 48 games is not good enough. Full Stop. And right now, no I don't know who should be brought in instead, but then I'm not paid to know that am I?
Ah, the ultimate in shirking responsibility, but you're happy to voice an opinion in a manner which empowers yourself. In other words, you think you've found the source of the problem, but you don't know the solution. Assuming you were right about the problem in the first place.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
think he's run out of ideas done well for us previously but think we need some1 fresh.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The Large One said:
Ah, the ultimate in shirking responsibility, but you're happy to voice an opinion in a manner which empowers yourself. In other words, you think you've found the source of the problem, but you don't know the solution. Assuming you were right about the problem in the first place.

Not at all TLO. I have an opinion, and that opinion is that I do not think our current manager is doing a good enough job. I am entitled to that opinion as much as any other person is entitled to their opinion that he should stay. I am however man enough to admit that I don't actually know what to do about it. Not knowing a solution does not preclude someone from having an opinion.

Edit: hmm....just read that back...how many times can one safely say opinion in one post?

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
saltash seagull said:
think he's run out of ideas done well for us previously but think we need some1 fresh.
No, he hasn't run out of ideas. Far from it - it's using new ones that gets him flamed by the fans. e.g. playing players *cough* 'out of position', bringing in the youngsters, trying to find the right attacking combination etc etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Trigger said:
Which so far has taken 34 league games and counting... :jester:

Exactly. NOTHING like knowing your BEST 11 and sticking to it. Naming virtually the same side every week at the beginning of the season.

Last year (and the year before) the team virtually picked itself (injuries and suspensions permitting) this year its a velvet bag with squad numbers and the first 11 out the hat plays.

And how many times do we have to say IF MAGOO WENT THEN WE WOULD GET LOTS OF APPLICATIONS. FROM THAT THERE WOULD BE AT LEAST THREE OR FOUR DECENT CANDIDATES.

Its called a shortlist. I dont know who would apply because some may already be in jobs with other clubs. But if they want my two penneth worth when the applications are in then I will gladly give it.

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yorkie said:
Who could then?

Loads of managers will want the job and will be delighted to have a chance at managing the team.
How many applications do you reckon Dick will get, when finally McGoo goes?
My guess is bloody loads. I'm sure there's a young enthusiastic manager who could do a great job. Lets face it, how much worse could it get?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
:wave:

He has to go now I'm afraid. Him falling out with Kuipers was the last straw for me. You could always put he's falling outs down to the players before and I backed him. However, Kuipers is a tried and tested LEGEND! During the march up the leagues I had him down as our second most important player. How many 1-0 results did we grind out because we could always rely on Bobby to put one away at some point and Kuipers on some excellent reaction saves to keep the clean sheet!

The fact that he STILL hasn't stuck with a system or pair of strikers all season is a complete JOKE!!! How are they supposed to get an understanding. How are the midfield supposed to know what sot of balls work best?

Utter utter JOKE!

f*** OFF!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Lammy said:

He has to go now I'm afraid. Him falling out with Kuipers was the last straw for me. You could always put he's falling outs down to the players before and I backed him. However, Kuipers is a tried and tested LEGEND! During the march up the leagues I had him down as our second most important player. How many 1-0 results did we grind out because we could always rely on Bobby to put one away at some point and Kuipers on some excellent reaction saves to keep the clean sheet!

The fact that he STILL hasn't stuck with a system or pair of strikers all season is a complete JOKE!!! How are they supposed to get an understanding. How are the midfield supposed to know what sot of balls work best?

Utter utter JOKE!

f*** OFF!

A balanced assessment, totally agree. If he doesn't know his best team by now, what f*cking hope do we have?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What worrys me is his post match comments ever f***ing week the same shit but his last couple have been barking mad.
:wave: :wave: :wave: Mr Mcghee your taxi is waiting

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Lammy said:

Utter utter JOKE!

f*** OFF!

I'm afraid I agree. I too had faith in Mcghee, but after the Kuipers saga, Mcghee needs to go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here