Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGammon

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:
Well I totally ignore any opinion you have because every time you post anything football related it is pure comedy.

Lets go back to the Watford post match thread shall we, you know as well as I do that 90% of posts in it thought McCammon did ok.

if thats the cas how come out of 35 people 2 have voted for mccammon?

Richie Morris said:
Anyway, I would appreciate it Yorkie if you did not try and patronise me every time I made a post.

Come on Richie, toughen up that skin of yours - let's make NSC flounce-free in '05.

kinkygerbil said:

Because he's any unknown, unproven quantity for most people. I haven't even voted for him because I prefer Virgs' record of 5 in 17 when played up front, plus the goal he made for Leon the other day - but I haven't seen enough of Big Mac to consider my opinion of Big Mac to be worth much at all.

Luckily, McGhee gets to actually see the players in training and can compare them, and I reckon he'll make the better call than this NSC poll :clap2:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Because he's any unknown, unproven quantity for most people. I haven't even voted for him because I prefer Virgs' record of 5 in 17 when played up front, plus the goal he made for Leon the other day - but I haven't seen enough of Big Mac to consider my opinion of Big Mac to be worth much at all.

Luckily, McGhee gets to actually see the players in training and can compare them, and I reckon he'll make the better call than this NSC poll :clap2:

Hang on a moment when i said that about Lee you shot me down

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
kinkygerbil said:

Not the same thing. I voted Virgo (our record with a team with him up front speaks for itself) but would play Mccammon if we had to play 3 at the back. He will improve as he plays more and if he dosen't I'm sure McGhee will ship him out.

kinkygerbil said:
Hang on a moment when i said that about Lee you shot me down

Did I? Blimey! I thought I always used to have a good laugh at the David Lee witch-hunt on here.

Are you sure you are not confusing me with your other tormentors?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
kinkygerbil said:
No it is - if 90% of people said he played well at Watford surely at least half of them would want him to play again

Why? I thought Hart had an excellent game up front on Sat but wouldn't play him again there against Sheff Utd.

Only time will tell with Mccammon. Chances are he will get at least that to prove himself. At the bare minimum his arrival has seen the best form of Leon - The extra competition has done at least that much good.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
kinkygerbil said:

Errr? Am I going blind or is the question "Who do you want to partner Knight?"

What the hell has that got to do with wether McCammon had a good game against Watford or not?

I would rather Hart on occasion but McCammon has his part to play and is worth giving a chance, I am more than happy to trust Mcghees judgement on who to play and when.

Lets face it you havent got a clue, you probably still think Roberts would walk back in the team instead of Kuipers. Deluded lol ! :lolol:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:
Errr? Am I going blind or is the question "Who do you want to partner Knight?"

What the hell has that got to do with wether McCammon had a good game against Watford or not?

I would rather Hart on occasion but McCammon has his part to play and is worth giving a chance, I am more than happy to trust Mcghees judgement on who to play and when.

Lets face it you havent got a clue, you probably still thing Roberts would walk back in the team instead of Kuipers. Deluded lol ! :lolol:
#

You really are a dick - If they thought that he had asuch a good game as you make out why have they not voted for him

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Oatway had a f***ing blinder Saturday but Id still rather Nicolas was in the first team. What drugs are you on? Dont you understand that people can think that someone has had a good game but still prefer someone else to be in the starting eleven?

Please stop, I am really starting to feel sorry for your intellect.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Also 4 weeks ago Hart wouldnt have got 1% in that poll and most people were predicitng he was finished.

How do you explain that one Spurs boy?:dunce:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:
Also 4 weeks ago Hart wouldnt have got 1% in that poll and most people were predicitng he was finished.

How do you explain that one Spurs boy?:dunce:

Also how many games did you go to die hard Brighton fan?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
kinkygerbil said:
Also how many games did you go to die hard Brighton fan?

How many games?

Well Im 30 and have been a season ticket holder since I was 14 and have been to 65 Football league grounds watching the Albion.

Is that enough for you?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think Oatway is playing superbly but would also like Nicolas back in the team.

Id play him alongside Chippy and Charlie with Harding on the bench to bring on a la watford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here