Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon off to Brizzle City

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Did we get the 50p back?

I thought trolleys were a £1 deposit now?

I have realised why LI sticks up or Trolley. Because he was a Magoo signing. And Magoo can do no wrong.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
sir danny cullip said:
I'd like to hear his defence for Turienzo then...

It'll be the same. Just replace Trolley with El Turi...

whitelion said:
"He is good in the air, but he is also quick, strong and willing to work hard by running down the channels. I am very excited about the prospect of seeing him play in our team," Johnson told the club's official website.

Yep, that sums up Big Mac's strengths pretty well, Johnson has done his homework.

I'm guessing though that Gary Johnson is now crossed off the list of names the anti-McGhee clowns periennielly put on here as replacements for McGhee :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
It'll be the same. Just replace Trolley with El Turi...

Has it not occurred to you that you and others may be the opposite of that. Everything McGhee does is wrong and that is why people defend him. If you had a more balanced and sensible view maybe we could have a constructive debate about McGhee.

Nobody on here claims that McGhee has not made any mistakes. However, the sensible majority realised that he has got a very tough job and is doing a reasonable job, which other available managers would struggle to improve on.

Waits for 6 wins in 45 games, Turienzo etc. Same old boring rubbish. Completely ignoring our financial and ground situation and the realities of football.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Yep, that sums up Big Mac's strengths pretty well, Johnson has done his homework.

I'm guessing though that Gary Johnson is now crossed off the list of names the anti-McGhee clowns periennielly put on here as replacements for McGhee :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap:

london Irish, I agree with you on most counts but McCammon is not quick. Even his most staunch supporters would not say this.

He is good in the air, but he is also quick, strong and willing to work hard by running down the channels. I am very excited about the prospect of seeing him play in our team," Johnson told the club's official website.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Finchley Seagull said:
Has it not occurred to you that you and others may be the opposite of that. Everything McGhee does is wrong and that is why people defend him. If you had a more balanced and sensible view maybe we could have a constructive debate about McGhee.

Nobody on here claims that McGhee has not made any mistakes. However, the sensible majority realised that he has got a very tough job and is doing a reasonable job, which other available managers would struggle to improve on.

Waits for 6 wins in 45 games, Turienzo etc. Same old boring rubbish. Completely ignoring our financial and ground situation and the realities of football.

I long ago realised it was impossible to have a balanced and sensible discussion with this lot, and bloody hell I tried hard enough for long enough. I just use the immature goons as pisstaking targets now, they should actually be happy I've at last found some point to their existence on here :thumbsup:

Les Biehn said:
london Irish, I agree with you on most counts but McCammon is not quick. Even his most staunch supporters would not say this.

He has not much got much acceleration over 5 to 10 yards, I would agree with that, but he is quicker once he is into his stride than someone like Chris Iwelumo, for example. We didn't see enough of it because of his fitness issues, like two operations this season alone.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
London Irish said:
He has not much got much acceleration over 5 to 10 yards, I would agree with that, but he is quicker once he is into his stride than someone like Chris Iwelumo, for example. We didn't see enough of it because of his fitness issues, like two operations this season alone.

Iwelumo is a ten times better player than big mac! Would rather have iwelumo any day!

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Les Biehn said:

Les, I'm with you here. The comment that got me was ' Quick and Works hard' Now I know Johnson has never seen him play.

McCammon is over 6ft and over 14st. Quick, he isn't.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
brightonfan_86 said:
Wonderful news, maybe Magoo might be bringing in someone next week.
The only people likely to be coming in are likely to be the Administrators.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:

cut the jester act the trolley was a useless f***ing c unt you know it and every other Albion,Millwall and Brentford fan wpuld agree

sir danny cullip said:
Iwelumo is a ten times better player than big mac! Would rather have iwelumo any day!

Well, we'll never know if you'd be still saying that if Big Chris had repeated with us his previous scoring feats in tier 2, of 4 in 40 games. I'd love to believe you would have stuck that loyally to a player, the grass is greener even for big, lumbering targetmen it seems. Big Mac's record is 4 in 27 including a fair few sub appearances.

Hannibal smith said:
Les, I'm with you here. The comment that got me was ' Quick and Works hard' Now I know Johnson has never seen him play.

McCammon is over 6ft and over 14st. Quick, he isn't.

But you think he was taken off against Reading because he was exhausted, rather than having run himself into the ground while ill and then collapsed due to a viral infection that resulted in him being hospitalised.

There were some utter scum who were laying him and taking the piss as he was taken away by the St John's ambulance people. I really hope you are not so far gone in your anti-Big Mac views that you think behaviour like that is acceptable, Hannibal.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here