Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mayo is starting in center mid

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Wilkins you utter, utter CLOWN. f*** sake. There must be someone, indeed ANYONE, available to play ahead of Mayo. Hell, I'll do it myself if you want. Why am I driving 100 miles to watch the same non-league shit I knew wasn't good enough when I watched it at the Goldstone 11 years ago? :nono:

Because you have no life?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Wilkins you utter, utter CLOWN. f*** sake. There must be someone, indeed ANYONE, available to play ahead of Mayo. Hell, I'll do it myself if you want. Why am I driving 100 miles to watch the same non-league shit I knew wasn't good enough when I watched it at the Goldstone 11 years ago? :nono:

Gosh, look at you. You seem to think you know more than Mickey Adams, Steve Gritt, Steve Coppell, Peter Taylor, Mark McGhee and Dean Wilkins. You must be very proud.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
could be worse

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I think most people are over reacting. Mayo started as a midfielder and his lack of pace isn't so much of a problem.

Was it Saints away in the Championship he last started in center midfield and he did a good job if I remember and scored our goal.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The sad thing is I am sure he will be ok tomorrow night, and that will mean we get an nsc over reaction of "Mayo was brilliant, he must start the next game." Then, he will start the next game, and the next, getting steadily worse in each one, and before we know it we'll be lumbered with him for another year. Anyone who wants to disagree with me, that's fine, I'm not interested in an argument, but if you seriously think Kerry Mayo in midfield is where we want to/should be in 2008, then I would question your opinion/ambition as much as you question mine.

Well said that man :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This news fills me with confidence that we will win tomorrow

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I wouldn't say any of those are worse, maybe just equally as awful. If it were up to me, I'd just play with ten.

i would say they would all be worse

kuipers cant kick a ball
sullivan has never played yet has a booking
white is just a muppet
butters looks immobile standing at the back

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The sad thing is I am sure he will be ok tomorrow night, and that will mean we get an nsc over reaction of "Mayo was brilliant, he must start the next game." Then, he will start the next game, and the next, getting steadily worse in each one, and before we know it we'll be lumbered with him for another year. Anyone who wants to disagree with me, that's fine, I'm not interested in an argument, but if you seriously think Kerry Mayo in midfield is where we want to/should be in 2008, then I would question your opinion/ambition as much as you question mine.

That's very true.

But I'm sure he is out this year,...anyway...why do we trust this source? He was years late telling us the Cullip story.

I think Wilkins will be rid of them, I doubt they will get to 23 games.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It doesn't really, just thought I'd try and stay positive about it, rather than going with my initial reaction of my eyes rolling and my head shaking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here