Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looks more and more likely that it might not be Woy we will be speaking to if we want to sign Mattock and Jara permanently

Another home defeat today for Baggies

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, I was extremely impressed with him.....it will be interesting when Reyes is fit.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I find it very interesting when you see Reyes, Vicente and Mattock play. Because they all play with outstanding composure. I guess it highlights the difference between the Prem and the Champ.

Today Mattock looked more than comfortable at LB. One thing I love about Gus is that he has made loan signings in order to eradicate the weaknesses in the team. Simple, yes, effective, yes.

Oh and Buckley is f'ing brilliant.

D

Deleted member 22389

Mattock locked very composed on the ball. His touches where great. Your right you can see the difference in class.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Joe Mattock

Does anyone have a twitter reference for Joe as I would like to tweet him and say I thought he did very well today and having returned from Pompey to WBA, he has made the correct decision to come here - WELCOME etc.

(Did anyone notice today that when the Leicester fans booed him the Seagulls fans drowned them out with cheering !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here