Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Craig Noone rarely comes across as Brain of Britain, if we're being honest, though I've yet to see that impact on his passing ability.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Craig Noone rarely comes across as Brain of Britain, if we're being honest, though I've yet to see that impact on his passing ability.

Maybe if he was a bit more intelligent we would actually see an end product from him.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
Do be fair to footballers, how many of us would come across eloquently and intelligent after running our arses off for 90 minutes concentratiing on the game and then having a microphone stuffed in your face asking you questions. It also takes time to get used to answering the questions and the lower league players don't get interviewed by tv very often. If you compare Beckhams first few interviews with some a few years later he have improved markedly.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Footballing intelligence is in no way related to life intelligence. Take Jara Reyes for example. Clearly a good footballer and plays Poyet's style well but also stupid enough to a) get banned for drink driving and then b) get caught driving after banned.

Plus, Ashley Barnes plays EXACTLY as Gus tells him to play and (in my opinion) does it well despite being a striker asked to play left wing. He does however occasionally think a cup win equals 3-points...

Conclusion... OP must be :fishing:

Aww..poor ol' Ashley....he was SO obviously nervous in that interview...bless him.... just wanted to give him a man hug!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is that thing about needing 10 nominations for a banning for posting the most f***ing ridiculous shite imaginable still in operation? I thought that was a good idea. This thread reminded me of it.

Anyway...ONE

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Is that thing about needing 10 nominations for a banning for posting the most f***ing ridiculous shite imaginable still in operation? I thought that was a good idea. This thread reminded me of it.

Anyway...ONE

D

Deleted User X18H

He came across as a perfectly nice, articulate bloke. Before, during and after the press call.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Three

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
four

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Five. This thread is a fine welcome to a new player plus people slagging off barnes too. Well done fellow 'fans' !

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Five. This thread is a fine welcome to a new player plus people slagging off barnes too. Well done fellow 'fans' !

Don't think anyones slagged off Ash mate, just a bit of ribbing over his rather nervy post match interview on live TV, he was dead nervous.. thats all! I'm sure the rest of the squad have been doing the same, i know i would if one of my mates cocked up on live telly! He's a great lad an an asset to our ever developing squad. :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are we seriously stalled at seven?

Just to recap: never mind the sad NSC trait of slagging off new signings before they've even played: this Einstein has already decided he's not smart enough, whatever on earth that's meant to mean.

Please, just three more people to send a clear message to these brain donors...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here