Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Attacking full back with a bit of an attitude and gets booed by supporters from his home town. I LIKE HIM :thumbsup:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I know i am going to get ripped to pieces for this but,after watching his interview on player Joe Mattock is not intelligent enough to play Poyets way, he will not be with us for long.:bigwave:

Johnny Cantor on Twitter, having no doubt seen a lot more players than you interviewed by the press: "New #bhafc signing Joe Mattock spoke well to the media today, if he's as good on pitch could be real asset."

In. Your. Face.

D

Deleted User X18H

And what sort of idiot asks will your friends and family from Leicester come down to watch you!!

I thought Joe came across very well.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mattock would currently fit in at west ham , hoof it and see what happens.He will never be able to play intelligent passing football

You are without doubt a troll

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hilarious thread:D
You will find that many footballers are not that bright but they certainly can play,a certain PAUL MERSON may give you an idea.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
Sounds ok to me in the interview. More of a concern is his double chin, maybe its just an unflattering camera angle either way I hope he's match fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here