Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was that a red ?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Was that a red ?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I think Cancelo after missing it knew full well he was bang in trouble and engineered a foul that nearly looked like an accident. Real time in the South stand I thought red card and seeing replays hasn’t changed that - for me he know exactly what he was doing.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Don't know what they're chatting about it being harsh, Cancelo ballsed up the flight of the ball and clumsily brought him down. Can see Welbeck getting on the end of that

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well that’s showed the bunch of twats surrounding Pep...all that finger wagging ...dickheads

Potter being too nice - doubt he gave it that large - and wouldn’t have been directed at their bench. Yet they always celebrate OTT those Man City benches.

Also how the **** was that not a pen for handball?! The guy stuck his arm out and hands it ffs! Yet they spend ages looking at Lallana clearly taking the ball!?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Re the RED, the rules now say that if its a foul, which is was, if the player is trying to get the ball it's probably a yellow but there was zero attempt to get the ball.

Logically, once you give a foul, it HAS to be a red.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't know what they're chatting about it being harsh, Cancelo ballsed up the flight of the ball and clumsily brought him down. Can see Welbeck getting on the end of that

100% red - he links arms and pulls him back and falls into him. Can’t believe anyone questioning it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Re the RED, the rules now say that if its a foul, which is was, if the player is trying to get the ball it's probably a yellow but there was zero attempt to get the ball.

Logically, once you give a foul, it HAS to be a red.

That’s for penalty’s isn’t it? If it’s denying a clear goal scoring opportunity outside the box, it’s a red - like Dunk and tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here