Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matador has eye gouged out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
[YT]k3rn-Rd0h2E[/YT] :moo:

I look pretty cool there ace with my shades:cool::cool::cool: on feeding the bullets,what's with the red? surely a rag to a bull? anyway you seem a bit young there..still keep on firing

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
My giant head, rocking the M16. My shoulder ached for days afterwards.

34617_10150231957670333_746420332_13665209_7535540_n.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm a complete hypocrite when it comes to bullfighting.

I donate money to the World Wildlife Fun every month. I don't kill spiders. I feel horrible when I accidentally stand on a snail. I am on the verge of becoming a vegetarian (for green/animal treatment purposes). But a bullfight is one of the greatest spectacles I have ever seen and wouldn't want to see it banned.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Where can one do this James?
What else can one fire? GPMG? Browning 50cal? mini-gun?

This was Massachusetts. Just turned up, told the bloke I'd played a few Call Of Duty games, and he was happy for me to start with any of the fully automatics. I also had a go with a Glock pistol. Such an adrenaline rush. I had the pick from any of these bad boys:

34917_421789852656_586272656_4969327_3234632_n.jpg

I'd have spent the whole day there, trying out every gun, if it didn't cost so much. They did have the .50 Cal somewhere, but the guy said you needed a license to fire it. They had an original WWII Thompson submachine gun (top right), but being an antique it cost an absolute fortune to have a go with

:(

Last edited:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The 9th comment down on that first link mentions daves views. Wasn't he the twat that came on here and subsequently got destroyed on facebook? ???

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Odd how many people are fine eating chickens / cows etc yet think bullfighting is awful.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Odd how many people are fine eating chickens / cows etc yet think bullfighting is awful.

Cows/chickens are killed instantly, not dragged through a medieval torture ritual before being killed. And I doubt they use the meat, either. Completely different ball (bull) game.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This was Massachusetts. Just turned up, told the bloke I'd played a few Call Of Duty games, and he was happy for me to start with any of the fully automatics. I also had a go with a Glock pistol. Such an adrenaline rush. I had the pick from any of these bad boys:

34917_421789852656_586272656_4969327_3234632_n.jpg

I'd have spent the whole day there, trying out every gun, if it didn't cost so much. They did have the .50 Cal somewhere, but the guy said you needed a license to fire it. They had an original WWII Thompson submachine gun (top right), but being an antique it cost an absolute fortune to have a go with

:(

The WWII one would like to try is the BREN. :moo:

You, person, are an idiot.

Bullfighting is to torment and hurt an animal in the name of 'sport' and spectacle. Bof is indeed a hypocrite for liking it, and you having problems defining the difference between that and farmed (better if free-range)and humanely killed and eaten creatures is astounding.

Oct 25, 2003
my general take on the matter is that, as TOP DOGS of the animal kingdom, we have the right to kill other animals for food.....if some humans choose not to do that then that's absolutely fine- but in my view killing for food is part of nature

what we shouldn't have, however, is the right to kill for fun......we're far too intelligent creatures for that and I find it disgusting and I don't see how anyone can draw pleasure from it ......so what's the point? it's just cruelty for the sake of cruelty

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Picador to Matador...."Watch this bull,he's a toughie!"
Matador,"OK,I'll keep my eye out for him!!".......OK,got me coat...exit board left!

there is nothing meat gives us that we cannot get from other food. the grain used to feed cattle in the USA alone could feed the whole of Africa.

Try telling that to carnivorous animals, fish and insects!

Many times when in discussions on conservation and animal protection group sites I see vegetarians trying to enforce the idea that you cannot be a proper conservationist or animal lover while enjoying to nosh meat. It always makes me want to go out and get a nice piece of tender filet, a tuna steak or a succulent bird. YUMMO! :drool:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
No of course not, but unless you have been brought up in the Spanish culture where this past time has been passed on by generations you won't understand what it means to a lot of Spaniards.

I lived in Spain for years ffs. I don't give a f*** what it means to alot of Spanish i told them how utter was cruel when i lived there i would tell them now.

Couldn't give a shit what it means to them. Same for the dicks who hang donkeys out windows.

seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here