Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matador has eye gouged out.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Shame the bull didn't kill the bastard, it is a disgusting sport and should be banned. No animal should be killed for a sport and definitely not like that. Spanish culture or not it is sick and wrong

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1-0 Bull. All Matadors should be shot. They are scum and pathetic excuses of Men poncing around in bright silly costumes and abusing an animal before very courageously stabbing them numerous times. Well how f***ing big and clever. Its a disgrace a country like Spain allows this to carry on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
PLEASE can people stop using the stupid f***ing argument of "it's their heritage/it's tradition". Guess what? Slavery is a "tradition" in a number of countries. Shall we bring that back?

There is no excuse for a civilised society killing animals for fun, if you enjoy that then I genuinely think you might have something a bit wrong with you psychologically and should probably see someone about it. Seriously.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Try telling that to carnivorous animals, fish and insects!

Many times when in discussions on conservation and animal protection group sites I see vegetarians trying to enforce the idea that you cannot be a proper conservationist or animal lover while enjoying to nosh meat. It always makes me want to go out and get a nice piece of tender filet, a tuna steak or a succulent bird. YUMMO! :drool:

i agree, one can love animals and eat them. but if ppl dont see the damage to the planet and poverty that eating meat does then that is a shame.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Treat any animal with respect and love,care for them whilst in your control & if they are of an type that can be eaten,kill swiftly and efficiently and kill if your life depends on it,however if i choose to visit Lions in their natural environment and i am attacked by one,what better way to go,than to be torn to shreds by the King.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't get why they kill the bull even when it wins. Doesn't seem fair.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
padilla-MAIN_1388475a.jpg

Video on The Sun website too :moo:

Great picture, hope his life is totaly f***ing ruined,how does any living creature deserve to go through the torment of constantly being speared in front of thousands of sick neanderthal knuckle dragging spanish sadists .

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
You don't want the Bull to be killed (an animal), but you are quite happy for the man to be killed (a human). Dear oh dear.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You don't want the Bull to be killed (an animal), but you are quite happy for the man to be killed (a human). Dear oh dear.

Yes because a bull killing a man can happen,in a natural environment and that would be unfortunate,however this is not a natural environment for the bull,it is man at his worst created,cause & effect is what i say,and as i have stated on an earlier post on this thread,death sometimes is too easy an option for some,a life long injury can be better served.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

:facepalm: thats not what people are actually saying, no one wants to see anyone get killed Human or animal, but at the end of the day were all animals

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not that I'm any advocate of bullfighting, but at least the bull bred for the bullring has been bred to be fit, healthy, muscular, aggressive and strong. The ones bred to end up in a Big Mac will have had nothing like the life of the ones bred for the ring.

Given the choice of the bovine, I think I'd opt for a free-range life of exercise and shagging cows in fields and having a chance of goring some effeminate spanish ponce in satin tights before meeting my end, rather than life spent in a cowshed with my end being administered in an abbatoir by a bolt to the brain from some bloke on minimum wage.

Why is it that f***ing inadequates feel that slaughtering animals somehow makes them 'men'. No fuckers. If you want to show how brave you are then you against the lion or bull, no weapons except what nature gave you. And no f***ing support to pull you out when it rips you to pieces.

Humans who slaughter animals for 'fun' are the lowest and most cowardly of our entire cowardly species.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
ill join you, only for the sport of it though

I would be happy with that,i might even wear a Palace shirt whilst i fire the gun,again all in the name of conservation,charity,and sport.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Last edited:

Windels

Jan 15, 2011
Tunbridge Wells
As much as I am against bull-fighting as a sport and think that 'tradition and culture' is a ridiculous arguement that if applied widely, would limit us to not much more than primitive existence, I still think that bull-fighting is somewhat irrelevant. I thought the same when the fox hunting debate was all over the place. I reckon it's a way for everyone to make themselves feel better and to convince themselves that they really are compassionate people by arguing against and slating animal killing or taunting for sport. In reality though, there are much much greater crimes against animals going on all the time not only in the name of sport, but also the food industry, fur industry, clothing industry and the like. So anyone who eats meat or is part of the demand in any of these industries doesn't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticise animal killing, as they are part of the same or similar systems. Sorry, rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here