Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matador has eye gouged out.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
As much as I am against bull-fighting as a sport and think that 'tradition and culture' is a ridiculous arguement that if applied widely, would limit us to not much more than primitive existence, I still think that bull-fighting is somewhat irrelevant. I thought the same when the fox hunting debate was all over the place. I reckon it's a way for everyone to make themselves feel better and to convince themselves that they really are compassionate people by arguing against and slating animal killing or taunting for sport. In reality though, there are much much greater crimes against animals going on all the time not only in the name of sport, but also the food industry, fur industry, clothing industry and the like. So anyone who eats meat or is part of the demand in any of these industries doesn't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticise animal killing, as they are part of the same or similar systems. Sorry, rant over.

Were meat eaters so eating meat is natural to us, the way we get it is not, so saying were part of the system is bollocks.

This is totally different to anyone eating meat.

i agree, one can love animals and eat them. but if ppl dont see the damage to the planet and poverty that eating meat does then that is a shame.

Hmm, not sure myself how refraining from eating meat will mend the planet or enrich the people of the planet, per capita.
Seems obvious that farmers might produce more vegetables, but without supplementation with vitamin pills - it's been strongly suggested that we do need meat to live to our best health and physical condition.
There's also the fact that much of the people of our world eat insects too, while our culture tends to avoid it. Insects being a high-protein life-form, they thrive on them.
What are we supposed to remove from our diets in order to keep living healthily, and not consume a living creature, according to your ideas brunswick? I'm interested in the subject and your opinion here - but have to say I'm skeptical about total lack of meat in a diet.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
You don't want the Bull to be killed (an animal), but you are quite happy for the man to be killed (a human). Dear oh dear.

I think that the most important thing to remember here is that the man wants to be here, and is getting paid and treated like a celebrity. The bull would much rather be eating, shagging and sleeping, but it doesn't have a say in the matter.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Hmm, not sure myself how refraining from eating meat will mend the planet or enrich the people of the planet, per capita.
Seems obvious that farmers might produce more vegetables, but without supplementation with vitamin pills - it's been strongly suggested that we do need meat to live to our best health and physical condition.
There's also the fact that much of the people of our world eat insects too, while our culture tends to avoid it. Insects being a high-protein life-form, they thrive on them.
What are we supposed to remove from our diets in order to keep living healthily, and not consume a living creature, according to your ideas brunswick? I'm interested in the subject and your opinion here - but have to say I'm skeptical about total lack of meat in a diet.

the ammount of grain and distribution it requires to feed cattle and move them about is outrageous. the grain alone could feed africa.
we are not carnivores:
http://www.celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm
http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html

tahini or spiralina are both MUCH better sources of protein for a human.

every meat eater has bits of meat in his/her colon and lower intestines from up to ten years ago, plus red meat takes about 20 hours to digest (vegetables take about 30 minutes). nearly all diseases start in the colon.

most meat now is full of crap anyway - steroids, hormones, colorings, etc..... of you choose to eat then its up to you....but what you see in the supermarket is fake.

ever seen the movie "earthlings" ....take a peek....explains lots more and shows much more.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You don't want the Bull to be killed (an animal), but you are quite happy for the man to be killed (a human). Dear oh dear.

Who is the animal though ?, it certainly isn't the Bull and yes, I am not a violent man but I felt a great sense of happiness when I saw the Bull ripping that piece of shits face apart.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure if its still the case, but bull fighting used to be so engrained in Spanish culture that they'd show it live on their main national TV channel around about the same time as kids in this country would be watching Blue Peter.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

the ammount of grain and distribution it requires to feed cattle and move them about is outrageous. the grain alone could feed africa.
we are not carnivores:
http://www.celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm
http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html

tahini or spiralina are both MUCH better sources of protein for a human.

every meat eater has bits of meat in his/her colon and lower intestines from up to ten years ago, plus red meat takes about 20 hours to digest (vegetables take about 30 minutes). nearly all diseases start in the colon.

most meat now is full of crap anyway - steroids, hormones, colorings, etc..... of you choose to eat then its up to you....but what you see in the supermarket is fake.

ever seen the movie "earthlings" ....take a peek....explains lots more and shows much more.

A few tidbits there brunswick.

Agreed about pervasiveness of hormones in meat production, chicken often can taste 'salty' because the battery farming methods include giving them massive amounts of sodium so that they absorb and retain water for increased weight, thus the 'farmer' can get more money for more weight, as can the market selling it on.
Also, breeding by human force and artificial insemination ultimately must weaken the species where they do this.
The alternative is to buy free range or locally farmed meat where you know the source is ethical.

Consuming chemically pumped-up produce results in a chemically pumped human. Hormone injections are indicated as probably causes of cancer and heart disease - not to mention fat growth and retention!

There are proteins and vitamins you can get from meat, that you would struggle to get out of 30 times the weight in veg. Tahini and spirulina?? Lol, you must be anemic! Do you supplement with vitamin pills, along with your vegan diet? Is your skin a bit loose and pallid?
I trust you aren't going to advocate we drink our own urine next!

The bit about the colon - sorry, that sort of info has been propagated by companies who sell 'high colonic' cleansing, where they basically hose out people's lower intestines with water. That's got to be a dodgy practise too!

I'd suggest that you are advocating from the worst case scenarios of bad dietary practises, i.e. people who eat the poorest and care the least for their diets and what they buy. Kentucky Fried Chicken source from the cheapest, and you can rely on the fast food industry, as well as the 'hungry-man-dinner' frozen meals on a tray in your supermarket's freezer to be bad.
'Dr Oetkers' pizzas and Fray Bentos canned pies are so high in salt as a preservative, that you will retain water for days after consuming any one of those products!
Buying salmon in the supermarket, it looks lovely and pink - coloured by the fish having swam in those added colours that gets into the meat.
Buy wild salmon, or head for a market where the fish are not farmed or coloured.

Let's get with the program here - if you source the worst possible information cultivated from the lowest and poorest areas of the food industry, you can come up with the concept that ALL our consumption is unhealthy. I could do the same with flavourless fast-farmed frozen or canned vegetables.
Bland tasteless packs of variety-pack peas and sweetcorn in the deep-freeze, oven chips, wok-mix veg, sweet-young-tinned-peas (in sugary water? no wonder they are sweet!).
Packaged veg is rubbish, and providers don't care as long as they can sell it. They know that adding salt and sugar will 'flavour' the products, but the actual product is misleading when you believe that the reason for 'sweet peas' is because they are young or of a tender, sweeter variety!

Toxins in the system? Then drink a lot of water, and exercise on a regular basis. Sweat them out in the sauna too, and fast occasionally so you allow your body to flush out, or use up, all the recent intake.

brunswick you need to look at where you get your information and what you are doing with it. Repeating the poorest possible info by rote, from the worst tabloid-styled sources, will fill you with the idea that society is geared to farm YOU and drip-feed people like a social experiment!

Junk food has that title for a reason - and if people eat unnaturally they are subject to the conditions you are accessing. Extreme is what they are, and analyzed for extreme test results, which you are just repeating.
Work on how YOU process your information, and balance it with common sense and conflicting reports - don't keep believing what suits the side of antagonism and made-for-protest. You are a consumer, process and digest what you consume through your ears and eyes, and then you won't get taken in by extremist paraphernalia geared towards anarchism.

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
brunswick you need to look at where you get your information and what you are doing with it. Repeating the poorest possible info by rote, from the worst tabloid-styled sources, will fill you with the idea that society is geared to farm YOU and drip-feed people like a social experiment!

i really get my information from my body - meat is heavy, dense, and takes ages to digest.....and is mostly full of rubbish these days.

if you don't agree that organic fruit veg and grain is the best diet then i have to question your research.

society is geared to farm yes, farm money out of people.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Eat a f***ing cheeseburger numb nuts

LOL

I'm starting to like you [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION], you are total clown shoes but good entertainment at the same time

I also think you're a false flag operation, and are really an accountant from Eastbourne who drives a Mondeo

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It has been announced today that he will almost certainly be permanently blind and is paralised down the left side of his face. I was hoping the Bull would rip him to pieces but thinking about it, it is poetic justice he will have a permanent daily reminder for the rest of his life that plunging spears into the back of a Bull for no reason is not a sensible thing to do. He says he will return to the Bullring which makes him not only a scumbag but a stupid scumbag. Hopefully next time he will get even worse. I find it unbelievable that in the EU, when everything is regulated , that this is still allowed to continue.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I've no real sympathy for the guy, but bloodyhell, he still gets up after being dragged for a foot with a horn through his face.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Eat a f***ing cheeseburger numb nuts

xenophon drinks and eats cows breast milk....lol...

man_cow_drinking_other_species_milk.jpg

he will probably say it is a good source of calcium.......without knowing that calcium needs magnesium to be digested properly (as found in vegetables).

bitty xeno?

cows.jpg

clown shoes? you are a complete clown...."oh they told me milk is good for me, they even put government adverts on the telly inbetween my mainstream news updates."

heheh.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Serves the twat right !!

All in favour of the Bull getting an hononary Knighthood !!!!

SAY, AYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AYE, unfortunately he's dead though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here