Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee to be offered managers job at

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
West Bromwich Albion will this week offer their vacant managers position to Mark McGhee. Albion to Albion.

You heard it here first.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good appointment

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
West Bromwich Albion will this week offer their vacant managers position to Mark McGhee. Albion to Albion.

You heard it here first.
No they won't. You didn't here it here first, but that doesn't make it any less true.

E

enigma

I'm sure they will love the fact that he is ex-Wolves. I hope this is a wind up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In other news. I will be shaving my pubes on Friday and selling them for £50,000 to Bernie Ecclestone. They will be scattered onto flypaper and put on display in one of his exclusive Burmese art galleries, under the title: "Clippings From An Unruley Gimp".

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Easy 10 said:
In other news. I will be shaving my pubes on Friday and selling them for £50,000 to Bernie Ecclestone. They will be scattered onto flypaper and put on display in one of his exclusive Burmese art galleries, under the title: "Clippings From An Unruley Gimp".

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Easy 10 said:

:lolol: :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:

That last line is classic.:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Spielberg will have the last laugh.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come Come Les, I am not even going to take the bait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here