Votes: 126 55.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Icy Gull said:
We have conceded two freak goals in succesive weeks whilst on top in both games. f***ing depressing but what we need is some GOOD luck. Sacking McGhee would not benefit us in any way imo

With confidence as fragile as ours at the moment and with our weak strikeforce it is inevitably going to affect the way the team play and I really feel for the team and McGhee

A new manager can often boost an out-of-form team. It has been proven. I see where you're coming from but enough is enough.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
pasty said:
I'm too depressed to care. It doesn't matter now anyway, its too late. I doubt a triumverate of Wenger, Mourinho & Fergusson could keep us up now.

Should have gone weeks ago to give someone else a chance to do smoething.

totally agree

unfortunately I think he too stupid and lacking in respect to do the honourable thing and resign :angry:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
losing to the worst team in the league, simply not good enough. he has to go, just a shame that there is no-one with a clue to keep us up

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Bry Nylon said:
yes, but you spelt it wrong.

I was waiting for that comment.

On a different note look what I found....

clown.jpg

Which goes nicely into this....

Attachments

• lardy_clown.jpg
    lardy_clown.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 164

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Virgo's Haircut said:
Yes, but....

"We can't afford to sack him"

"He's got no money"

"We play in an Athlectics Stadium"

None of these wash with me. No manager, in any sport, no matter what the circumstances, should keep his job after winning just 6 games out of a possible 49. It's totally unacceptable. Nearly all of his signings have been utter shite. Malongo, McCammon, Turienzo, Jarrett. So what, he signed Carole and Frutos. We haven't exactly won many games when they've played have we?

MAGOO OUT AND NOW!

Ernest would be so proud:bowdown:

Oct 25, 2003
Scotty M said:
losing to the worst team in the league, simply not good enough. he has to go, just a shame that there is no-one with a clue to keep us up

nail on head

why sack him when noone could keep us up

if we stay up(we won't) he's done a good job and should get more time to get those 2 players "away from a good team"

if we go down, either he walks or we give him a few months to prove himself, a lot of our youngsters will be able to equip themselves for first team football in a lower division(even MCCAMMON CAN SCORE)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every time we have played Crewe during the last 2 seasons we have won the first half but Dario Gradi has seen what is going wrong and has put it right at half time and Crewe have won the second half and either levelled or win the game.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I've been a 'stay' up to now but I have to face up to the overwhelming evidence that he lost the plot a while ago;

- Failing to win 43 out of 49 games
- Inexplicable changes which have led to a failure to build any consistent method of play.
- Falling out with key players, for which he has largely been given the benefit of the doubt, maybe wrongly.
- Okay the squad is limited but can he be said to have made the best of what we have?

However, I am afraid that we are stuck with him, as we cannot afford to sack him and I am fearful of the impact on the younger players of a campaign by the fans to oust him.

For me survival isn't an issue, we are down, and deservedly so, but the way that we approach the rest of this season will have a major impact on how we tackle Div 1 next season.

I may get flamed for my negativity but
I can't remember feeling this low about the club for a long time. The youth team are only light in the tunnel.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
You have gone very quite lord bracknell,the tide us turning against the lardy f***ing useless twat and lets see if by Tuesday the ins are above the outs

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I voted in because I believe that it is too late to change now should have been sacked after the cup game against Coventry, but I think the board, not just DK, made the wrong decision then.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
4 points from the last 12 games!!!

Stick with mcgoo and we might be lucky to get another 2 points by the end of the season.

Time the Jock hit the road.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I am so desperate for him to leave but Dick Knight wont sack him. He doesn't care about what the fans think, he never tells us anything about anything, he would rather have his money than do anything about the fans feelings.

Out. NOW.

The optimist brigade on here officially have no defence for him now. The man is clueless! And before anyone pipes up with the usual " but who do we replace him with" - I don't care. Anyone. Either way we're still going down this season but with McGhee in charge we will NOT go back up with his bizarre tactics, poor man management and duff foreign signings. Get us a decent manager from the non-leagues in with fresh ideas who'll cost us nothing and install some confidence back into the players.

f*** off McGhee!!!!!! :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have never been a MM out supporter but I have to say my biggest problem with him is (as Chestnut says) he hasn't done the best with our squad. Its not a great squad but for us it is a good squad so if MM had picked the best team consistently we probably would be higher.

For me MM should stay, give him til the end of the season because to be honest what have we got to lose. If we make a fist of trying to stay up then he should keep the job. However if we finish rock bottom then he has to go because it's likely that we won't go anywhere in the division below with him in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here