Votes: 126 55.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Should have gone before Christmas.

Get a new guy in, go down fighting and try and finish the season with a couple of decent results and let them build for next season.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm glad I only had to drive to Nottingham after that SHIT tactically inept performance.

The PLAYERS deserve someone managing them who is NOT a headless chicken.

McGhee just f*** off now.

Your polling analyst reports …

At this stage last week, the voting was 27:39. It’s now 27:63.

That’s a swing of 10.6 per cent against McGhee in a week.

He eventually won last week’s poll by 99:74.

If this swing is anything to go by, he will lose. The margin will be something like 47%:53%.

But the Albion can still stay up if we beat Sheffield Wednesday and get 3 more points than them out of the other nine games.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
IF we can beat Sheffield Wednesday?

Could we beat Crewe? (home or away)
Leicester?
Millwall?
Derby?

E

enigma

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
We can beat Palace, we can beat Leeds... this squad could easily finish mid table :nono:

Easily finish mid table? Hold on, i thik we are performing below par and we could maybe be 19th or 20th but easily mid table? Thats wildly optimistic.

How long is McGhee's contract for?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have a feeling that Dick Knight doesn't read NSC.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lord Bracknell said:

But the Albion can still stay up if we beat Sheffield Wednesday and get 3 more points than them out of the other nine games.

You seem to have omitted Crewe and Millwall from the equation either is capable of overtaking us. Crewe have a home game in hand on us and we have to go to The Den.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Would the six figure fee we were going to give Clyde, be enough to pay him off?
As a stop gap,let Dean Wilkins take over till the end of the season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Lord Bracknell said:
Your polling analyst reports …

At this stage last week, the voting was 27:39. It’s now 27:63.

That’s a swing of 10.6 per cent against McGhee in a week.

He eventually won last week’s poll by 99:74.

If this swing is anything to go by, he will lose. The margin will be something like 47%:53%.

Interesting, although the poll doesn't take into account who is at the game (last week we were at home, therefore more voters had been to the game).

Not that that makes much difference, as there is an obvious correlation in that anti-Mcgheeism is growing

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
I have a feeling that Dick Knight doesn't read NSC.

He doesn't perhaps but a lot at the club do. One young lady in the shop told ne that they are forbidden to post on it but can read it if they wish. I do not know whether that is true or not.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Don Tmatter said:
Would the six figure fee we were going to give Clyde, be enough to pay him off?
As a stop gap,let Dean Wilkins take over till the end of the season.

Mcghee must be on about 5 grand a week(a guess)so to pay hin up would cost about 300 grand maybe the club can come to some arrangement with him

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
vulture said:
Mcghee must be on about 5 grand a week(a guess)so to pay hin up would cost about 300 grand maybe the club can come to some arrangement with him

I would sooner they find a reason that breaches his contract and then had to pay nothing if that is the route they wish to take and sack him.

As I have said I think it is too late to sack him now should have been 7 weeks ago so keep him until the end of season and make a decision then.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
He doesn't perhaps but a lot at the club do. One young lady in the shop told ne that they are forbidden to post on it but can read it if they wish. I do not know whether that is true or not.

good job there not reading tonight:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here