Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee expects to keep his job if we go down

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Uncle Buck said:
Most things would be better for McGhee.

Kinky riding a goat in the centre circle would be more entertaining than the pish that McGhee manages to produce.

I agree it is not entertaining..... i'm just not sure that Ternant would be any better thats all

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
KinkyNormanBaker said:
There isnt going to be any proof he could do better is there, due to the fact He would not have had the same squad etc as mcghee has had this year.

What i meant is he struggled without money and Burnley only stayed up on the last day of the season when he was released at Burnley......McGhee may take us down...but maybe he would have taken them down given another season

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
Most things would be better for McGhee.

Kinky riding a goat in the centre circle would be more entertaining than the pish that McGhee manages to produce.

Dam straight homie, you will all be loving that goat riding action

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Uncle Buck said:
They seemed to sell everyone last season.

King had gone to Forest, one of the other forwards went to Preston, Roberts did very little and so on.

Difference is they did spend money on some players coming in...they bought Henderson

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
blockhseagull said:
Difference is they did spend money on some players coming in...they bought Henderson
£25k, could have risen to 100k depending on appearances, for Henderson, we spent more on Turienzo and bid more for Tom Brighton.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
please God let this be a wind up

MCGHOO OUT

ARS:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Silent Bob said:
£25k, could have risen to 100k depending on appearances, for Henderson, we spent that on Turienzo and bid more for Tom Brighton.

True we have wasted our money...but who bought Turienzo that is one question i want answered.... have heard it from alot of people that DK signed him

is that true or bullshit

Uncle Buck said:
Stan Ternant.
A clapped out old codger who took Gillingham down last year by f***ing up big time in the last few weeks of the season. This guy is so good he has been out of work for nearly a year now.

The bizzare thing about the Magoo outers nominating Ternant is that he is known to be the biggest disciplinarian among all recent managers. A guy like Leon Knight would not have lasted five minutes here under him :lolol:

Uncle Buck said:
Wise or Holloway.

There are alternatives out of work at present.
Dennis Wise. The guy who left Millwall because the board could not give him money to work with. Absolutely IDEAL choice for us :shootself

KinkyNormanBaker said:
Two more Megson and Burton
Ah, Gary Megson, the man who with all the wealth of resources Forest has, produced a stuttering midtable League 1 team. Brilliant :clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Ah, Gary Megson, the man who with all the wealth of resources Forest has, produced a stuttering midtable League 1 team. Brilliant :clap:

Didnt mcghee fail to take Wolves up with a wealth of money?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
As i said Andy Gray, maybe Alan Hnasen, Barry venison, Ian Wright, Peter Schmicel all players who ahve played and competed at the very top

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here