Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee expects to keep his job if we go down

Uncle Buck said:
OK.

Well I am sure others will support the team there.

And here's Superfan again looking down on everyone else who doesn't organise their entire social life around the Albion fixture list :wave:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
blockhseagull said:
True we have wasted our money...but who bought Turienzo that is one question i want answered.... have heard it from alot of people that DK signed him

is that true or bullshit

Yes I've heard this too....

KinkyNormanBaker said:
Didnt mcghee fail to take Wolves up with a wealth of money?

Errr...so not getting a team into the promised land of the Premiership is equivalent to you of f***ing up in League 1 then? Is there actually a better manager in the entire league of getting teams out of the third tier than McGhee, I don't think there is. How many teams has he done it with now, three?

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

And here's the NSP bum chum network at work again. Do you hold hands at games? :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I only go to glamour games.

That was an immature swipe at someone who has done a f*** load more for this club than you ever will. I know he won't want to defend himself and I'm not going to anymore, it might just be time for you to start being such a patronising gimp.

tinx said:
I'm sure he wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't fear it may be coming true

nonsense

its a slow news day for Naylor

Naylor Do you think you'll get relegated
McGhee - No
Naylor - So you're not expecting to get sacked if you get relegated?
McGhee - No

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Dave Merrington

Talked a hell of a lot of sence on SCR earlier in the season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I only go to glamour games.

That was an immature swipe at someone who has done a f*** load more for this club than you ever will. I know he won't want to defend himself and I'm not going to anymore, it might just be time for you to start being such a patronising gimp.

You are pathetic. It is okay for Uncle Buck to be sarcastic because I miss a game but if anyone has a go at him people like you stick up for him probably because he has 1000s of post and I don't.

News Check - NSC posts does not necessarily make you a loyal fan!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Finchley Seagull said:
You are pathetic. It is okay for Uncle Buck to be sarcastic because I miss a game but if anyone has a go at him people like you stick up for him probably because he has 1000s of post and I don't.

News Check - NSC posts does not necessarily make you a loyal fan!

He's a mate and (in my opinion) the constant swipes (albeit back and forth with LI) get boring and LI's post was a wind up that just isn't funny or clever. Pathetic or not you have to back you corner. I don't consider myself 'loyal' in any way because of my quite sad post count but in the end I'm brighton to the end

I think that sums up my feelings on the matter.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He's a mate and (in my opinion) the constant swipes (albeit back and forth with LI) get boring and LI's post was a wind up that just isn't funny or clever. Pathetic or not you have to back you corner. I don't consider myself 'loyal' in any way because of my quite sad post count but in the end I'm brighton to the end

I think that sums up my feelings on the matter.

It just seems that unless you have a 4 figure post count you are a prime target for some people on here if they do not agree with your opinion.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well I can assure you that's not the case with me. I'm just overly forthright in my opinions sometimes.

:jester:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Finchley Seagull said:
It just seems that unless you have a 4 figure post count you are a prime target for some people on here if they do not agree with your opinion.

I've got a 4 figure post count and no-ones ever agreed with anything i've ever said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here