Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Incredible again.

But

Slightly worrying interview after the game. Family haven't settled and he just kept saying it. Hence the tears when he scored.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I heard along the lines of 'it wasn't easy' - but not 'haven't'.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Incredible again.

But

Slightly worrying interview after the game. Family haven't settled and he just kept saying it. Hence the tears when he scored.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Nah I heard totally differently. He said it was difficult for them to move country with a 10 day old baby, when he moved it was difficult. He said nothing about them not being settled I don't think/

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Give this man a ballon d’or

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
He said it was a struggle (new baby in tow) to move to a new country, new league and new language. He seemed overjoyed when he scored, happy even!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I love the guy. I’m being serious when I say in over 30 years of watching us he’s the best left back I’ve ever seen in the stripes, that includes Bridge.
I’m genuinely worried one of the big 4 will come for him this summer. I’d guess we’d be guaranteed £50m though.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm so happy for him and the fact he is playing for us.

I was at a game in Seville a few ago and he completely stood out playing for Getafe and never stopped running.

I thought at the time he looked like an upgrade on "The Greyhound" and would love to see him at the Amex.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This'll push the Spurs bid up to a dizzying £17.3m

[tweet]1523780361217622017[/tweet]

Hard to imagine Tony turning that down.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully in the Bruno mould and will stay to become bigger than Bruno, if that's possible.

I’ll be pleased if we can get more than 2 seasons out of him. He’ll soon be a Spain regular. Barcelona and Real are going to start to get very interested in him (along with the Big 7 in the EPL). We’ll surely get an offer we can’t refuse (White style) in the next few years.

Let’s enjoy him whilst we can.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I’ll be pleased if we can get more than 2 seasons out of him. He’ll soon be a Spain regular. Barcelona and Real are going to start to get very interested in him (along with the Big 7 in the EPL). We’ll surely get an offer we can’t refuse (White style) in the next few years.

Let’s enjoy him whilst we can.

Im clutching at, he ain't all about the money and will fall in love with us 🙂

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I really hope he enjoys watching himself on his Rediffusion portable television. (They DO still give those to the PoTS don't they?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here