Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
clickbait.com now linking him with Chelsea.

That could push his price all the way up to £17.3m.
I'd be amazed if Tony was able to turn that down.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ll be pleased if we can get more than 2 seasons out of him. He’ll soon be a Spain regular. Barcelona and Real are going to start to get very interested in him (along with the Big 7 in the EPL). We’ll surely get an offer we can’t refuse (White style) in the next few years.

Let’s enjoy him whilst we can.

Yes let’s enjoy him while we can but I’m sure if any of the two Spanish big boys had wanted him they could have had him easily.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
great interview from Dunk - loved the bit about how defensively he/they could have done better after a clean sheet. Shows his immense value to the club.

Cucu seams happy to me - he said it was WAS hard , WAS difficult

That really struck me. The result alone (although a great one) isn't enough. Interesting to see that the question seemed to be around "sit back and enjoy beating the big boys" and the response was "yeah I enjoy it but we can still get better". Great stuff from the skipper

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That really struck me. The result alone (although a great one) isn't enough. Interesting to see that the question seemed to be around "sit back and enjoy beating the big boys" and the response was "yeah I enjoy it but we can still get better". Great stuff from the skipper

It was great to see him on Saturday having a good shout at any player making a mistake near our goal despite the fact we were 4/0 up at the time

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big 6? :shrug:

[tweet]1525390813638938625[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here