Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Various reports on social media that the deal has been done for his transfer to Man City. But nothing on here that I can find. Hopefully that means the stories are just made up?

New info to the 'a deal is done' that's been said for 2 weeks now?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Various reports on social media that the deal has been done for his transfer to Man City. But nothing on here that I can find. Hopefully that means the stories are just made up?

The transfer window doesn’t open until 10th June.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
New info to the 'a deal is done' that's been said for 2 weeks now?

We’re getting it most days because Man City supporters believe that ANY player who gets the ‘City Call’ will up sticks immediately.

There are perhaps three of four players that the club would just not want to sell. I point people in the direction of the Van Dijk fee or Maguire fee to ascertain what sort of cash Bloom would sell these players for.

The bottom line is that Cucu is going nowhere unless Ben White’s fee is dwarfed by an offer from one of the world’s richest team.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Doesn't change anything, just means any transfer made now technically goes through on the 10th. Players and clubs can already negotiate and finish deals all they want, PL clubs already bought a number of players (Aaronson to Leeds, Diego Carlos & Olsen to Villa and so on) since the season ended.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So no new information then. Waste of a thread.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Social fiction is a better descriptor.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes - that is the date FA offices open to process the paperwork, deal with any international clearance and finalise player registration.

Nothing to say a transfer cannot be agreed or even signed before that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s currently on holiday in Ibiza according to his Instagram. Staying at Messis hotel… hopefully Pep didn’t have the same holiday plans!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So was the other 2000+ post Cucurella thread not good enough for the OP? ��*♂️

You’d think it might occur to anyone thinking about posting about more BS transfer rumours about our POTS that have been circulating for weeks that it just might already have been flagged on here somewhere :lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here