Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
simpson_ha_ha_architect_job_architecture_salary.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not really bothered however many other English clubs are indebted to MUFC who guarantee the 4th Champions League place due to their good form.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
I would support any English team over a German side, well except Palarse

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
More people on here getting excited about Man United losing than there are on here after an Albion game (win or draw) tells it's own story.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
couldnt really give a toss about them - normally id support them in europe, but facing a team from a city i am rather fond of with two of my favourite players playing for them meant that i was happy to see them lose this evening

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As a club not really fussed but makes me laugh when they lose and Ferguson's reaction. All the green n gold does my head in though

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like Man Utd, they play the best brand of football in this country (because it wins them things!) and them going out tonight was a shame for the competition, because a weaker team has gone through. But it keeps the English clubs humble, that they've all gone out now.

I think the Man Utd team needs an overhaul, though. Fergie has built many great Man Utd sides in the past and I think he needs to do it again now. They need 2 or 3 quality players in the summer just to freshen them up again in my opinion.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
No, you support English players over German players. Therefore supporting Utd over Bayern is pointless

im pretty certain united had more english players than german players. so how does that render supporting united pointless?

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
I like Man Utd, they play the best brand of football in this country (because it wins them things!) and them going out tonight was a shame for the competition, because a weaker team has gone through. But it keeps the English clubs humble, that they've all gone out now.

I think the Man Utd team needs an overhaul, though. Fergie has built many great Man Utd sides in the past and I think he needs to do it again now. They need 2 or 3 quality players in the summer just to freshen them up again in my opinion.

Again, missing the point. How are Man Utd an "English Club"

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
im pretty certain united had more english players than german players. so how does that render supporting united pointless?

Fair point. Im just trying to make the point that its not like the old days is it? Man Utd arent a team of English players any more so I really couldnt give a toss when they go out. Its basically All Star Team A vs All Star Team B

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here