Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United vs Bayern Munich (agg 1-2)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"Will the owner of the Bottle Green Rolls Royce please return to their car and put on the handbrake? Oh and Manchester United have just been knocked out of Europe."

clap.gif

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
More fool you then, Barca v Inter will be quality how will Jose cope with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc. Other semi does look a bit dull though

I think it will be the other way round, Inter will just try and stop Barca from playing their football.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Oh and there is one positive of ITV coverage... We should get to see Ferguson try and excuse why they are going to finish the season with only a poxy Carling Cup trophy

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I think it will be the other way round, Inter will just try and stop Barca from playing their football.

Yup, Mourinho will do everything he can to make it as boring tie as possible.

And the negative comment about the Munich/Lyon tie sums up to me how crap the Champions League is nowadays, as if a certain set of teams have a god given right to get to the semis, and a tie involving 'lesser' sides like Munich and Lyon (who have both beaten very good teams) is not worth watching.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bitter much

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gutted that bordeaux are out being my designated french team of choice, but delighted that munich are through :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here