Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Interesting. City start without a recognised striker.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No NSC meltdown?

I am happy with that team with reservations about Burn

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
A team designed to sit back (with 6 defenders picked) and then break with the lightening speed of the lion (and Tross); it worked for Southampton! Maupay rested for the realistic points haul games at Leeds & Fulham.

Great team.

With the players he has got at his disposal, I agree with that team. Even White centre midfield for once. He can hold. Propper can try and keep the ball if we get it! Maupay needed to be rested for Saturday so that's good. Plus Trossard can't be as bad ask he was on Sunday. Can he? McCallister not to touch the ball is my prediction.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

d3524d660d60209c5a026e625ec897bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO nice guess, could be anything

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
FFS

As my F1 loving son has just commented "we're starting to look as competant as Ferrari".

Five centre backs on display out of 11 players once-***king-more.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
With the players he has got at his disposal, I agree with that team. Even White centre midfield for once. He can hold. Propper can try and keep the ball if we get it! Maupay needed to be rested for Saturday so that's good. Plus Trossard can't be as bad ask he was on Sunday. Can he? McCallister not to touch the ball is my prediction.

I can’t make excuses for the pitch tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
It's fine: some fast and skillful players, more false number nine's than I can shake a stick at, :albion2:assuming Citeh let us play rather than stopping our every breakaway with a 'professional' foul. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here