Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
With that line up I logged on expecting NSC to have the knives out and I’m eating humble pie. You lot really are a let down. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I keep reading about Tau’s champions league pedigree on Facebook so considering City have never won The CL I suggest we all lump on at 14/1

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
A team designed to sit back (with 6 defenders picked) and then break with the lightening speed of the lion (and Tross); it worked for Southampton! Maupay rested for the realistic points haul games at Leeds & Fulham.

Great team.

agree

correct selection, with dirty and fullers up next

but, i've got the fear, we are going to get BATTERED! :eek: ah, well :lolol:

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
d3524d660d60209c5a026e625ec897bf.jpg

3-7-0 surely?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I like that Potter's answer to those who say "we aren't good enough defensively" and those who say "we aren't good enough offensively" is to play a 6-1-3 formation somehow without any out and out strikers. It is equal parts Park The Bus as it is Gung Ho! No one will know what to criticize now!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sanchez
Veltman-Webster-Dunk-Burn-Bernardo
Trossard-White-Propper-Tau-MacAllister​

Something like that formation? Looks pretty solid to me.

:lolol:

why dont they publish the team to match the formation? never understood that. it looks like we have 3 defenders up front. Now THAT WOULD BE A HIGH LINE :) :) :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm not ruling out a draw. Keep the faith and all that...

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
Welp. This is gonna be a tough watch. Should never expect much away at City but our team gives me nightmares. 6 defenders starting and no strikers, don't really understand tbh. It's a head scratcher.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Should get through to the 5th round with this team playing tonight

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Pep likes Graham - from the BBC

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says "it is a joy to watch" and "a joy to analyse" Brighton.

"When you see them, you are concerned about the quality," he said.

"I said to the players, the first words when we were on the pitch because we cannot be in the meeting rooms, was that we will have to be in the highest standard, the highest level, to compete against them.

"I am a big fan of Graham Potter. I like a lot how they play and it will be a big test for us after this amount of games."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here