Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Is it cowardice not too watch?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Is it cowardice not too watch?

dfd956ad3b1cfbc08fde47b69dde107e.png Man Up!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is going to go one of two ways - an absolute 5-0 battering by City or us losing by the odd goal to a VAR decision having been one up.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I reckon an inverted 5-3-2. We'll play all our defenders up front, Alzate will be a no. 10, Gross and Jahnabaksh as DCMs. Maupay and Zequiri at the back.

Makes no tactical sense and won't work but would be Peak Potter and would probably get a glowing post-match response from Pep (which is about the best we can hope for tonight).

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Probably not worth getting too worked up about this one, we’re in desperate form, with all our best players missing. I’m sure the team will do their best but we’d struggle against this lot even with everyone available.

I wonder how long we’ll hold out for?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A team designed to sit back (with 6 defenders picked) and then break with the lightening speed of the lion (and Tross); it worked for Southampton! Maupay rested for the realistic points haul games at Leeds & Fulham.

Great team.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
B&B

Bernardo AND Burn.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Given all the injures and suspensions there's not much else he could of done. Are survival doesn't hinge on games such a this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here