Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

man utd v barcerlona

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I don't necessarily think you're wrong. It's a subject I don't have much of an opinion on either way. I just enjoy watching football without getting myself all worked up about things I will never be close enough to to affect. So if that's your opinion fair enough. Just stop repeating it every five minutes on every thread that includes the words "Manchester United."

Fair enough and I would pipe-down if so many people weren’t so ill-informed on the subject! I don't enjoy continuously debating it, I can't help but get involved as it just pisses me off when people either neglect or don't understand what has happened in years gone by...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Fair enough and I would pipe-down if so many people weren’t so ill-informed on the subject! I don't enjoy continuously debating it, I can't help but get involved as it just pisses me off when people either neglect or don't understand what has happened in years gone by...

Reading that, the implication is that because people don't agree with your opinions, they are 'ill-informed'.

I don't very often agree with Mr C Badger but he is spot on when he says:

"I don't necessarily think you're wrong. It's a subject I don't have much of an opinion on either way. I just enjoy watching football without getting myself all worked up about things I will never be close enough to to affect. So if that's your opinion fair enough. Just stop repeating it every five minutes on every thread that includes the words "Manchester United.""

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Reading that, the implication is that because people don't agree with your opinions, they are 'ill-informed'.

Not really, no.

The implication is the ill-informed are those who are unaware of the part Man United have played or are neglective of it. It's based on actual happenings in years gone by.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What sort of team play in blue and red? yuk. :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What sort of team play in blue and red? yuk. :lolol:

Well the Man U kit looks like our one of kit for the palace game. So I am going 1-0 Man U with a goal in the 79th Minute

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
1-0 Barca great goal

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Well the Man U kit looks like our one of kit for the palace game. So I am going 1-0 Man U with a goal in the 79th Minute

That's that prediction f***ed then

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Man U, coming back into it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
All Man U, come on boys.

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
I REALLY dislike ITV coverage, the score/time bar at the top of the screen has disapearsed and the Camra angles are very poor. I know it could be forigen coverage being abroad but still. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here