Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man bags - YES or NO??!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And this all proves my point(s).

*said with a manly gruff voice* "no, I'm more manly than you. I hate manbags the most."

don't blame us manbaggers, you hunky chunks of prime beef. It's not our fault that you were born 40 years too late. This modern day living lark is all quite scary isn't it?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

*said with a manly gruff voice* "no, I'm more manly than you. I hate manbags the most."

don't blame us manbaggers, you hunky chunks of prime beef. It's not our fault that you were born 40 years too late. This modern day living lark is all quite scary isn't it?

So whats wrong with a briefcase then you bloody great iron. Is it coz you need both hands free for MINCING :hammer:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I use my briefcase for stowing everything.

gotta-go-briefcase.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I own and use a manbag. I have my wallet, keys, Drivers licence (paper), Passport, bus tickets, water mobile and when i smoked my fags inside. Its very useful and may I say, stylish. :lol:

Sometimes I put my book in it also.

Look similer to this:
ORG175.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Anyway I have seen you with this:

the_worlds_greatest_muslim_bag-p1491964046743214592w92h_400.jpg

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
6 pages about a f***ing bag........:lol:

When does the football season start??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
indiana-jones-picture.jpg

There really is only ONE MAN who can truley get away with wearing a manbag.
And he needs it for ARTEFACTS and shit.

Jan 30, 2008
I have a shoulder bag........A man bag IMO is one of the Gucci/Prada things you would struggle to carry a sheel of paper in....:wrong:
i think if you stopped a lot of people with one you wouldn't find anything in it , smacks of a fashion/trendy statement........... now where did i put my carrier bag .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you're a labourer or something you probably don't need a bag. If you're, say, a urbanite with loads of stuff, you probably do. (Note: stuffing your pockets with gear and walking around a city isn't a good idea)

Not to mention how pockets full of stuff just horribly ruins the line of a trouser.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
There really is only ONE MAN who can truley get away with wearing a manbag.
And he needs it for ARTEFACTS and shit.

Ernie kept his milk money in his

Benny-Hill-Sings-Ernie-The-F-460112.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here