Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man bags - YES or NO??!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would guess they contain the following..

Man-makeup

Man-tights

Moisturiser

man-hand-mirror

anti-rape alarm

copy of the gaurdian nooospaper

Personal sterio to prevent hearing people laughing at them.

Leaflets to a sex-change clinic.

confirmation letter from a sexchange clinic
It was on the radio the other day, man tights and man make up are known as MANtyhose and GUYliner respectively :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
When does a MANBAG become just a BAG, is there a specific size requirement? Pics perhaps?

I take a rucksack with me, but then my work clothes generally involve shorts and t-shirts so it doesn't really look out of place (although my girlfriend likes to take the piss and call it a school bag)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It was on the radio the other day, man tights and man make up are known as MANtyhose and GUYliner respectively :lolol:

Well pardon me for not beeing an avid reader of Encyclopedia Faggotica.:lolol:

Its reading threads like this that I start thinking that Westboro Baptist church may be onto something with "Fag enablers".:tantrum:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have a Crumpler man bag, that looks a bit (but not exactly) like this...

SHOES_ISEC1169390.JPG

It'll carry all manner of paraphernalia - laptop, wallet, keys, ipod, ibuprofen, some personal adminy papers that need some form of action, pens, pencils, lunch on occasion, business cards, Barclays pinsentry device, USB memory sticks. It really is an Aladdin's cave in there.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can we stop posting on here and let it drop down the board before any of the Palarse fans see it

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Can we stop posting on here and let it drop down the board before any of the Palarse fans see it
Won't work I'm afraid as the girls are already discussing colors and makes ("Ooh ooh I've got Prada!", "Well mine's Ralph Loren!").

I am ashamed, deeply, deeply ashamed to find that there are 'men' on here on who think that a handbag is a modern male necessity. A briefcase is quite sufficient for work and generations of men have managed to carry wallets and keys (and nowadays mobile phones) around in things called 'pockets'. f***'s sake wake up and realise how STUPID you look, you're just a load of bloody sheep .

PS - To all the real blokes on here: you are legally allowed to PUNCH any 'man' with a handbag and tip the contents into the gutter. They won't hit you back because they'll be too busy blubbing about how beastly you are whilst scrabbling around in the gutter retreiving their Harry Potter books and spare ties.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Won't work I'm afraid as the girls are already discussing colors and makes (Ooh ooh I've got Prada!", "Well mine's Ralph Loren!").

I am ashamed, deeply, deeply ashamed to find that there are 'men' on here on who think that a handbag is a modern male necessity. A briefcase is quite sufficient for work and generations of men have managed to carry wallets and keys (and nowadays mobile phones) around in things called 'pockets'. f***'s sake wake up and realise how STUPID you look, you're just a load of bloody sheep .

PS - To all the real blokes on here: you are legally allowed to PUNCH any 'man' with a handbag and tip the contents into the gutter. They won't hit you back because they'll be too busy blubbing about how beastly you are whilst scrabbling around in the gutter retreiving their Harry Potter books and spare ties.
:bowdown:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Won't work I'm afraid as the girls are already discussing colors and makes ("Ooh ooh I've got Prada!", "Well mine's Ralph Loren!").

So, reading between the lines, are you saying you've not taken the plunge yet?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In mine, right now, I have:

• My lunch (sarnie, sausage roll, crisps, loads of fruit),
  • A jumper (cos my office has no heating and gets very cold)
  • A pack-a-mac (because Walsall is a very rainy place)
  • A note telling me that royal mail tried to deliver a package whilst I was out (I need to phone them back, innit)
  • My Wallet
  • My ipod
  • Pen
  • Ibruprofen
  • Spare shoelaces (I break shoelaces accidentally a lot with my big, rough, MANLY hands)
  • Waterbottle I use for gym
Oh dear God. You sir are a lost cause. Spare shoelaces! Headache pills! I'm speechless.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Wallet and phone left hand pocket.
Keys, shrapnel, 20 B&H and lighter right hand pocket.
Tickets, betting slips etc back pocket.
Job done.

Little plastic shiny light-blue or pink screams wrong-un.

Big black canvas with some really shit band logo that looks like some kiddy's toy says goth who will never be secure in who they are.

Leather with straps or tassles hanging off it suggests potential closet gayboy (unless he's got it from an equine shop, in which case he better have a horse to go with it), or plain ol' girlyman.

A true gunslinging manly man, ready to round up a veritable herd of panting bints, has a plain utility briefcase style, no fuss, and it's used for carrying stuff like a spare shirt in case someone's blood splatters on the one he's wearing. Also a music magazine or a newspaper, headphones/music equipment, notepad for collecting phone-numbers and remembering names and arranging dates, and condoms.

Brilliant.
Brov, you are a modern gunslinger :guns:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If you need a laptop for work then surely that doesn't really count as a man bag. I've got a rucksack with my laptop, tools and various cables that I need for my job.

By man bag I mean one of those 'ironic' Gola things, or a leather satchel. :nono:

l_gola_redford_bag_whiteblack.jpg

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
This is one of the most entertaining threads for ages. I wish I could say I am shocked but it is so predictable.

I bet loads of you have retro Gola bags and walk round like Tim Lovejoy.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
If you need a laptop for work then surely that doesn't really count as a man bag. I've got a rucksack with my laptop, tools and various cables that I need for my job.

By man bag I mean one of those 'ironic' Gola things, or a leather satchel. :nono:

l_gola_redford_bag_whiteblack.jpg

f***ing hell, great minds. Bought from somewhere in the North Laine for £2000 too, I bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here