Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malky Mackay told to resign

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Rumours are that Cardiff are trying to prise Neil Lennon away from Celtic as a replacement. I'd get on LARGE now and make your Xmas.

Is he a household name is English football? Or does Tam not know that Scotland / England / Wales are seperate nations?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Rumours are that Cardiff are trying to prise Neil Lennon away from Celtic as a replacement. I'd get on LARGE now and make your Xmas.

Is he a household name is English football? Or does Tam not know that Scotland / England / Wales are seperate nations?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Isn't he called Vincent TAN? Who is this TAM we all speak of?

Anyway the guy is a total Bellend.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Of course he's a household name in English football, he played some of his best football at Leciester and manaages a club with a huge following all over the country.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Of course he's a household name in English football, he played some of his best football at Leciester and manaages a club with a huge following all over the country.

Yes, sorry. My mistake. come on you super hoops, or something.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

He is a big name in European football I'd say. The manager of Celtic has possibly got the easiest job in professional football. No serious competition, automatic CL place year in and year out, final of porridge FA cup every year, tons of cash...why on earth would the Ginger Fergusson want to move to Cardiff?

No chance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can Cardiff, Sunderland and one other ( Hull ?) conspire to keep Palace up ???
I can't work out why people can't see the Premier League for what it is.

Villa, Hull, Cardiff, West Ham, West Brom (could go either way), Norwich, Stoke, Fulham, Palace & Sunderland, are all comfortably s**t enough to go down, and not go straight back up.

Villa are only 2 wins behind Manchester Utd, but the gulf in class between a poor Utd side and Villa is almost immeasurable.
Whereas Villa would make it into the Championship top 10, but they'd have to work at it and would be dropping points along the way.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Talking to a Bluebird this morning, he's hating the expense of the PL, not enjoying the experience at all and was looking forward to playing in division 2 again. His thoughts on the chairman were beyond loathing.

Its not a happy ship down there at the moment.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Talking to a Bluebird this morning, he's hating the expense of the PL, not enjoying the experience at all and was looking forward to playing in division 2 again. His thoughts on the chairman were beyond loathing.

Its not a happy ship down there at the moment.
If you're right, surely all the fans will turn up to home matches wearing blue, and waving their blue scarves?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
If you're right, surely all the fans will turn up to home matches wearing blue, and waving their blue scarves?

Loads do, and there's another load who are boycotting. and there are loads who wear red. Fan-base riven apart, but perhaps Tan is now doing his best to get them all on-side again.

Here's a point of view:

"That Huddersfield game was the day I realised a club I had missed weddings, dates, job interviews and so on for was no longer one worth missing weddings, dates and job interviews for.

Cardiff are now going down - that doesn't please me, but what will please me is watching that tosser's (Tan) face as he watches £100m plus go up in smoke. He knows nothing about football - he couldn't call an offside, he couldn't describe the team's formation, he wouldn't know the difference between zonal marking and man marking. The players are still behind Mackay and that, in my opinion, is the biggest thing of this. Tan split the fanbase - to such an extent, we still talk more of colours than results. Tan is now splitting the dressing room. He may think he can divide and conquer - I know from experience that this is only heading one way.

Bye bye Mackay, bye bye Premier League football, and bye bye £100m investments. Tan has basically signed his own death certificate in the world of football tonight."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again, the fans weren't that united when they were waving their free red scarfs at us, even though EVERYBODY knew it was only a matter of time before the wheels came off:-

[tweet]414178098955812865[/tweet]

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'll consult my Welsh/English dictionary

Don't sack Mackay
Malky Mackay
Just don't think you understand
If you sack Mackay
Malky Mackay
You're gonna have a riot on your hands.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'll consult my Welsh/English dictionary

Don't sack Mackay
Malky Mackay
Just don't think you understand
If you sack Mackay
Malky Mackay
You're gonna have a riot on your hands.

:thumbsup:

They are having a protest on Boxing day outside the directors entrance. Can see it turning nasty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here