Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malky Mackay told to resign

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The thing is, and I mean this in a nice way, I can't fecking stand Cardiff, their shithouse boyo fans and their turd of a city. I hated them when they locked us in and played YMCA and "I am what I am" over the tannoy at us after giving us a beating...I hate everything about them BUT suddenly I feel fellowship and sorrow for their plight. God damn you Vincent Tan. God damn you to hell.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
The thing is, and I mean this in a nice way, I can't fecking stand Cardiff, their shithouse boyo fans and their turd of a city. I hated them when they locked us in and played YMCA and "I am what I am" over the tannoy at us after giving us a beating...I hate everything about them BUT suddenly I feel fellowship and sorrow for their plight. God damn you Vincent Tan. God damn you to hell.

Ha ha what a post!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Really?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Yep. I spent a year working in Cardiff on a regular basis. Beneath the veneer it's a place populated by ********s, drug addicts, pissheads and twats. It looks nice in certain light..I.e darkness, but I really can't stand the yard.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep. I spent a year working in Cardiff on a regular basis. Beneath the veneer it's a place populated by ********s, drug addicts, pissheads and twats. It looks nice in certain light..I.e darkness, but I really can't stand the yard.
You could say the same of Brighton or any city (except perhaps St Davids), but it doesn't describe the Cardiff I know. Its a great place.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Just watched the press conference on SSN. Some of these journos do seem to have an over-inflated sense of importance. The guy taking the conference, didn't catch his name, clearly kept saying he would only answer questions about the Liverpool match, but almost every question related to the Mackay situation. One of them even said "this isn't good enough, we have questions and want answers". Well Mr Journo, if it isn't good enough for you, bugger off then. Felt really sorry for the bloke sat in the hot seat.

What's wrong with this? The press are only acting in the fans interest... don't you think the fans deserve to know a bit more about what's going on at the club? The only people getting f*ked here are the fans. Mackay will walk off with a huge payment & Tan doesn't care as long as he can keep minimising his tax liabilities through owning a loss making football club. What do you think the press's job is, if it isn't to try and get answers over something like this?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
This Tan guy is an utter loon. Very worrying times for Cardiff fans. Its one thing changing the shirt colours but replacing head of recruitment with a 23 year old lad on work experience who IS A FRIEND OF HIS SON. Utterly laughable. They kid cant even get a work permit now. Then getting upset because theyve overspent by 15 million (welcome to the world of football club ownership) So sack the manager who got you promoted and is doing pretty well so far in the premier anyway.

Actually I disagree, the shirt colour and the Burke sacking are exactly the same thing. An owner, with absolutely no knowledge of the workings of a football club or the traditions of Cardiff City acting as if the club is his own personal toy.

This is the reason why I want us to be a financially self-sufficient club so there is never a chance of being taken over as part of a nasty, crazy individuals tax avoidance scheme because we have no other option.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Tan should be charged by the FA/Premier League with 'Bringing the game into disrepute'...this ultimatum is worse for the game than a Wilshire flick of a finger

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
You could say the same of Brighton or any city (except perhaps St Davids), but it doesn't describe the Cardiff I know. Its a great place.

Brighton is full of pretentious cocks and gaylords but it is still OK to sit outside a pub without having shambolic smack-heads pestering you for a fag every two seconds or fat birds from Newport or the valleys puking all over your shoes.

Cardiff is always about two seconds away from kicking off. Place is a dump of the highest order.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just been sacked

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
SSN or some footie journalist tweeted earlier that he was due to meet Tan on saturday. Where did you hear about him being sacked?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sky sports news just in.

Ok then. They still haven't tweeted it. Nor have any of the journalists. Guess everyone is having lunch! I don't think the sacking is surprising, but the meeting may have meant people expected it at the weekend.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
According to 888.com tweets, Ole Gunnar Solksjaer is the early front runner. Surely the guy has more sense than that?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sky now reporting that a number of candidates have been approached, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is one, and is the main contender

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here