Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Malick Yalcouye **Singed 12/07/2024**

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Lets keep fingers crossed. Because of money paid he will continue to be high profile but do lose track of some of 17/18 year olds that sign up with hype

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Apropos nothing much, my children have started replying to my texts with "K". When I asked what that meant, they explained it was short for "okay". When I said what's wrong with "OK", they said it took too long to type.

Maybe Amario Cozier-Duberry should just be CD as I am sure he will set some records for us.
I feel your pain!

It took me longer to have the same conversation with my kids than it would have taken them to type the letter “O” 2000 times.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The thing is with the Albion is we are like every 15 year old playing football manager we are signing wonder kids all over the shop. We need to calm down and realise they can’t all make it. But like the 15 year old on football manage the hope will kill you. We still have the lad from saints we signed in Jan which isn’t getting a mention.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apropos nothing much, my children have started replying to my texts with "K". When I asked what that meant, they explained it was short for "okay". When I said what's wrong with "OK", they said it took too long to type.

Maybe Amario Cozier-Duberry should just be CD as I am sure he will set some records for us.
Oh come on! He's the only Attacking Central Defender we've got - give him a bit of leeway, yes?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The thing is with the Albion is we are like every 15 year old playing football manager we are signing wonder kids all over the shop. We need to calm down and realise they can’t all make it. But like the 15 year old on football manage the hope will kill you. We still have the lad from saints we signed in Jan which isn’t getting a mention.
2 things:

1) do 15 year olds play Football Manager?

2) I beg to differ, as the manager of multiple successful Albion Champions League campaigns whilst using this strategy. Just takes some patience 😀

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The problem as I see it is that, of course, they can't all play. Some will have to be loaned out, but is, say, Cozier-Duberry going to be happy with that if he came here to play in the Premier League? No doubt David Weir explained the situation to all the new signings, but I'll bet most of them are expecting to force their way into the first-team reckoning. Plus we'll have Ayari, Moran, Weir and others returning from loans. Even allowing for Pascal and Undav going, and maybe Adingra too, that still leaves a squad of 30 to manage. RDZ would have been pleased ...

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
The problem as I see it is that, of course, they can't all play. Some will have to be loaned out, but is, say, Cozier-Duberry going to be happy with that if he came here to play in the Premier League? No doubt David Weir explained the situation to all the new signings, but I'll bet most of them are expecting to force their way into the first-team reckoning. Plus we'll have Ayari, Moran, Weir and others returning from loans. Even allowing for Pascal and Undav going, and maybe Adingra too, that still leaves a squad of 30 to manage. RDZ would have been pleased ...
Most managers probably wouldn't be. You generally don't want that amount of players in training sessions, neither do you want to deal with 8-10 players who barely get to play. Will be lots of outgoings I think, mostly loans.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't think we need to rush into loans out. I would like to have none of the new faces go out till January maybe, assess then if some are not getting the minutes they need. We have 5 subs to use in the PL, PL2 games the younger lads can play in, and an unknown number of League Cup games. I would like Hurzeler to have the full options to start with.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Most managers probably wouldn't be. You generally don't want that amount of players in training sessions, neither do you want to deal with 8-10 players who barely get to play. Will be lots of outgoings I think, mostly loans.
Yes. We will likely sell 4-5 players (currently none) and loan out 15+ players (currently 3) and probably buy in several more. (Currently 5 but it’s normally 8-10 ). As well as extend a whole bunch of contracts. Thats pretty standard turnover for an Albion summer transfer window. Nothing indicates this year will be different.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes. We will likely sell 4-5 players (currently none) and loan out 15+ players (currently 3) and probably buy in several more. (Currently 5 but it’s normally 8-10 ). As well as extend a whole bunch of contracts. Thats pretty standard turnover for an Albion summer transfer window. Nothing indicates this year will be different.
It’s a good time to buy from the Albion. We could be selling the next Gyökeres, Dreyer, Mlakar, Østigård or Normann.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It looks like he receives the ball, runs at opponents until he gets fouled and wins a free-kick.
Then rinse and repeat several times.

I'm try to work out how valuable that is in a team.
Perhaps when he learns to release the ball at the right moment he will be very dangerous.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
It looks like he receives the ball, runs at opponents until he gets fouled and wins a free-kick.
Then rinse and repeat several times.

I'm try to work out how valuable that is in a team.
Perhaps when he learns to release the ball at the right moment he will be very dangerous.
Hazard was quite good at that...

He was also quite good at the rest of it to be fair. Best player I've ever seen in person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here