Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Four bike motor bikes just past our house what pilocks I know it's a Lovley day and being out on your bike with less traffic on the roads must be brilliant fun however it's thoughtless and selfish they were racing if one were to come off could and take up a valuable ambulance, hospital bed and valuable staff

D

Deleted member 22389

Don't know how many times the government need to tell people, stay in, don't visit people, keep your distance. Doesn't seem to be the case over the road, where the young bloke just let his friend in the house. Because of these people, the government will eventually have a complete lockdown, where you won't even be allowed outside your house for a small walk around the block.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Four bike motor bikes just past our house what pilocks I know it's a Lovley day and being out on your bike with less traffic on the roads must be brilliant fun however it's thoughtless and selfish they were racing if one were to come off could and take up a valuable ambulance, hospital bed and valuable staff
Or just leave them in the ditch..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My wife asked her GP about any shortages last week, and he said that there was no problems as far as he was aware. But oddly, with her usual monthly prescription of drug cocktails came an unasked for further month's supply of hydroxychloroquine. So, whether he just slipped a box in to be on the safe side, I don't know.

I would re-order as soon as possible, and then again - you're a sensible person, and the drug is crucial for you long-term, so it's hardly mindless stockpiling along the lines of idiots hoarding bog roll.

Thank you. I will reorder this week just to make sure I don't get to the end of April and have none left.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't know how many times the government need to tell people, stay in, don't visit people, keep your distance. Doesn't seem to be the case over the road, where the young bloke just let his friend in the house. Because of these people, the government will eventually have a complete lockdown, where you won't even be allowed outside your house for a small walk around the block.

Maybe that is what is needed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Yep. Our neighbour had a friend visit yesterday and today. Albeit in the garden, but they were not even keeping their distance.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Most of us are doing our bit and staying in but a few minutes ago this was the air traffic across the U.S.
This can't all be freight surely.
And there is still air traffic from the U.S. to the U.K.
670BC9CE-B600-4092-B650-4FF820F1BF65.png

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Maybe that is what is needed.

I kinda hope we do go into a higher level of lockdown - just for 7-10 days, really strangle the growth of this virus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here