Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo was in my local tonight

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH said:
Entertainment industry mate.
If you are up there in the public eye for the kudos and the good money, then you are there to be criticised.
Do any of you lot do a job where your employers or clientele keep schtum if you let them down, do a poor job and then say it didn't matter?

Don't bother it's no big deal, it's only The Albion.

I wouldn't say anything at the local, but during his employment at Withdean I asked him a couple of questions.

Yeah, I did enjoy a few results actually, at the moment I enjoy it that The Albion even exist. There were a couple of glorious moments in there among the horrible home defeats to relegation rivals.

What a ridiculous statement, why let the facts get in the way for some more Magoo bashing, GET A LIFE :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH said:
yep, the goofy twat was in the Royal Oak in Poynings spending some of MY money feeding his mush.

I could've said something, but I'd like to go back in there sometimes.

At least he no longer has the chance to waste my dosh - Wilkins I would have stood a beer for though.

I would have shaken Mark by the hand congraulated him for 3 great years thanked him for what he did for the club and apologised to him that some many BHAFC fans are complete and utter wankers.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Season 1 - promotion

Season 2 - survival in championship, nominated in a shortlist of 7 managers from 92 clubs as manager of the season

Season 3 - relegated but safe 3 months from end when modest investment in side would have kept us up

Season 4 - mid table and cup match won when sacked

Had to sell Virgo, Harding, Cullip, Currie, Knight

Let us down
:lolol:

Did poor job :lolol:

Said it didn't matter ??? :lolol:

Complete and utter tripe NMH, fans like you make me disgusted :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH said:
I have my own life and my own opinion, so go f*** yourself.

shame its complete crap

Incidentally, I also enjoyed England beating Germany 5-1 at theirs. So f***ing what, I have to love Sven forever?

Perhaps I should be well happy that Ericsson, generally, won more games with England than lost. Perhaps I should buy him a drink if I see him and say thanks for a few decent results - sorry you got caught talking to those 'Arabs' mate.

On a personal level, maybe Sven is a great bloke? I could slap him on the back for his shagging exploits, "good on yer Sven, shagger extraordinaire!".

On a football forum though, I ain't bothered to say what a great bloke he is. Sorry and all that.

E

enigma

NMH said:
Entertainment industry mate.
If you are up there in the public eye for the kudos and the good money, then you are there to be criticised.
Do any of you lot do a job where your employers or clientele keep schtum if you let them down, do a poor job and then say it didn't matter?

Don't bother it's no big deal, it's only The Albion.

I wouldn't say anything at the local, but during his employment at Withdean I asked him a couple of questions.

Yeah, I did enjoy a few results actually, at the moment I enjoy it that The Albion even exist. There were a couple of glorious moments in there among the horrible home defeats to relegation rivals.

Tit

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Eric Steele's Groucho Impression said:
I can't understand the loathing of him by some people.

He did a fair job, made a lot of money for the club in transfer dealings, (about £2.5 million) and then moved on.

Compared to the likes of LDC, Archer, Stanley, and Scott McGleish McGhee has done nothing vinditive towards the club.
well said,wankers the lot of them

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
saltash seagull said:
have to agree

i wanted him out but he did leave us with some top memories along the way

and his tactics got us through the play off's

just lost his way a bit

:clap2:

He's a lardo jock CLOWN. Did OK for a bit then f***ed it up, deserved to be sacked.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Barrel of Fun said:
Did you not enjoy our jaunt in the Championship, with a string of 'famous' victories along the way?

And don't forget that superb day out at the Millennium stadium that'll never be forgotten :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
NMH said:
Thanks to Leon :bowdown:

Thanks to the management and every member of the team at that time. Including Leon :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here